March Filers, let's get together !!

Hey is your case in National Benefits Center ?

I got the same today

LUD on I-765 EAD - 06/01 -> Still says Receiving and Pending

Hopefully EAD will be approved next week.

Interview held in San Jose (Monterey Rd)
Filed GC
3/21/07: (130, 485, 864, 693 )sent
03/24/2007 : RD
03/28/07: ND
04/02/2007: cashed
04/04/2007: Receipts in Mail
04/14/07:FP Notice Date
04/21/2007: Interview letter for May 24th 10:30 AM at SJC
05/02/07: FP Taken (485, 765)
05/03/07: Last Update (LUD) 485, 765
05/24/07: Interview Taken Today (Went well, FBI BGC pending )

Yes, I think the I765 case is still in MSC, national benefit center.

Hey is your case in National Benefits Center ?

I got the same today

Hopefully EAD will be approved next week.

Interview held in San Jose (Monterey Rd)
Filed GC
3/21/07: (130, 485, 864, 693 )sent
03/24/2007 : RD
03/28/07: ND
04/02/2007: cashed
04/04/2007: Receipts in Mail
04/14/07:FP Notice Date
04/21/2007: Interview letter for May 24th 10:30 AM at SJC
05/02/07: FP Taken (485, 765)
05/03/07: Last Update (LUD) 485, 765
05/24/07: Interview Taken Today (Went well, FBI BGC pending )

Got My Card

I got my card today. I kept getting the same email over and over again (approval notice sent) even though I already got the approval notice a week ago. I figured they meant the card was sent because it happened the same way with my EAD. Anyway, I wish everyone speedy and smooth approval. Our interview is so quick and painless, which is proof that you have nothing to fear if your relationship is genuine. Good luck everyone, especially those in name check!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! I just finished preparing some evidence for USCIS (some pictures of our live together before getting married).

What evidence did you bring to the interview?

We took with us to the interview a lot of stuff but I think the adjudicator only took our life insurance policies, car insurance, my husband 2006 tax return that was not included in the packet, and a copy of our vehicle registration. It's been a few days, so I might miss something here. I did post my experience when I was approved on May 23rd. Some of the stuff we took but she did not take (although looked through them all): photos, lease, loan documentation, health insurance paper, my tax return, birth certificates, copy of passport, military orders, and some personal letters. I brought possibly everything I could think of to prove that we were a real couple, but at the end I think it was our talking about our traveling, finishing each other's sentences, and gushing over our puppies that did the trick. We were lucky to get such a laid back adjudicator, who made us feel very comfortable right off the bat, so acting like ourselves was easy.

paper work in california

my husband filed for I-130 and received the application number on March 27 and it is in California. Has somebody experience how long that will take. I can see here that some of the approval went very fast, like in Boston.thank you .

another question

I am in Europe and waiting for my paperwork. Does it mean it takes longer when you oversea. Thanks to all.

I got my card today. I kept getting the same email over and over again (approval notice sent) even though I already got the approval notice a week ago. I figured they meant the card was sent because it happened the same way with my EAD. Anyway, I wish everyone speedy and smooth approval. Our interview is so quick and painless, which is proof that you have nothing to fear if your relationship is genuine. Good luck everyone, especially those in name check!

Congrats !!!! Wish i had your timeline:) Enjoy your newfound status and send a prayer for the rest of us;)

I am in Europe and waiting for my paperwork. Does it mean it takes longer when you oversea. Thanks to all.

From reading on different websites, on Consular processing which appears is what you are doing versus AOS which is what most people in the US are doing, it will be faster for you. Once they approve stuff here they will mail it to your embassy and they would then call you in for an interview, at which point you might be handed your stuff.

RWDW...any more updates on your I-765....

I havent got any update in my LUD after 6/1 in I-765...

I really need my EAD now as I dont want to lose an opportunity with a Big 5 company...

No, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm a little nervous and impatient. Usually after the first touch, there'll be a second LUD in one or two days with status showing case approved or card ordered. ( This is what I got from the postings in this forum ). Also, look at Gurge's timeline, I filed exactly the same day and had finger printed the same day as his/hers. But he/she got the approval email today. I got nothing after 6/1...

RWDW...any more updates on your I-765....

I havent got any update in my LUD after 6/1 in I-765...

I really need my EAD now as I dont want to lose an opportunity with a Big 5 company...

Completed my interview

Congratulations to all the March filers who have gotten their greencard. Here is my timeline again.

H1-B married to USC
D.O: Manchester, NH
3/19/07: Mailed forms to VSC (my mistake should have mailed to Chicago lockbox)
3/21/07: RD
3/30/07: ND
4/2/07: Checks encashed
4/3/07: Received receipt notice in mail with the RD and ND mentioned above.
4/7/07: Received FP appointment notice in mail
4/17/07: FP done
4/12/07: I130 updated
4/19/07: I485 updated
5/10/07: I130 and I485 updated
6/4/2007: Interview at Manchester (Interview went well...lasted about 10 minutes...but FBI name check clearance hadn't yet come through so did not receive a stamp on my passport)
6/5/2007: Received e-mail that I130 has been approved

My name is not common. I suspect that the interviews are being scheduled at a pace faster than namecheck clearance. Also I am not sure if receiving LUD's after finger printing are necessarily indicative of name check clearances (as speculated in some of the previous posts). Note that I had received LUD's after FP but name check wasn't done by the time I was interviewed.

Anyways, hope all our name checks are done soon.

Best wishes,
GK6

No, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm a little nervous and impatient. Usually after the first touch, there'll be a second LUD in one or two days with status showing case approved or card ordered. ( This is what I got from the postings in this forum ). Also, look at Gurge's timeline, I filed exactly the same day and had finger printed the same day as his/hers. But he/she got the approval email today. I got nothing after 6/1...

his and he... thanks ;) Neck and neck but my interview is more than a month after yours. I wonder why that is. Oh well...