• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

March bulletin

Thank you. Even if our number is current, I'm very excited to see the new numbers. Keep my fingers crossed for all of you :)

keep calling them till they tell you!
Have you guys ever thought that maybe it's because of people like you who call KCC constantly that they don't have time to finish the bulletin?? What difference does it make if you have to wait a few more days??

Have you guys ever thought that maybe it's because of people like you who call KCC constantly that they don't have time to finish the bulletin?? What difference does it make if you have to wait a few more days??

No, it never crossed my mind that lady who's answering the phone and the webmaster who's publishing the bulletin is the same person :)

You're right, a couple of days don't make any difference. It's just I'm so excited. I already booked and paid for the air tickets for me and my family to fly back to Hungary (I'm in the US) and if for any reason there had been a delay and my interview hadn't been scheduled in April I would have had to reschedule my flights as soon as possible. And when booking flights in a short notice - days count.

It has to do with the adrenalin. Those folks answering the calls are not the ones figuring out the visa numbers and you know that. Loosen up dude.

I know point taken. But in my defence, you were lucky to get a low number. I have one of the highest numbers in the EU. This whole thing has been ongoing for me now for the best part of a year, and there is still no guarantee that I will ever get an interview. So you have to under stand how important each bulletin is for the last of us that have very high case numbers. If it was a case of “you will 100% get an interview” then I would not be as worried about when the bulletins were released. Every one knows next time the numbers could just stop at the level they are an never move again, till the next DV, see the 2005 bulletins if you don’t believe me. With each bulletin comes a higher and higher chance that I will get an interview, so that is why we are a little obsessed with it!

alemitmee, two more jumps in the EU numbers like this and you'll be way current!

I have to say that was a massive surprise, from 17,600 all the way to 20,625 that is a massive jump at this stage of the DV. There are less then 26,000 CN for the whole of the EU remember, so there are possibly less then 5,000 CN’s to go, maybe even less. I thought we would be lucky to hit 19,000 to be honest. That’s great news. I reckon the whole of the EU will be current by July. The may bulletin will be the most important one for me anyway! Time to order my police certs :)

I have to say that was a massive surprise, from 17,600 all the way to 20,625 that is a massive jump at this stage of the DV. There are less then 26,000 CN for the whole of the EU remember, so there are possibly less then 5,000 CN’s to go, maybe even less. I thought we would be lucky to hit 19,000 to be honest. That’s great news. I reckon the whole of the EU will be current by July. The may bulletin will be the most important one for me anyway! Time to order my police certs :)

This pretty much suggests that most europeans are not willing to Move to the US probabaly because of the state of the economy here. They don't want to leave their jobs and drag their families to the U.S in less than 6 months and would probably have to live in poverty for a while before they can get on their feet.