• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

March bulletin

Iam thinking to email them today if they could tell me when is my interview.I called them yesterday they told me that they schedule for interview in April but they don't know the date.I asked her if I will call them on friday they will be able to know my date but she said I should try.I am thinking of email them today to see if they have some information on interview date.

I reckon the whole of the EU will be current by July. The may bulletin will be the most important one for me anyway! Time to order my police certs :)
Think you are right and I guess your number becomes current in June :)

Hi guys!

Congrats to all who's number became current in April! And Alemitmee??? As a crewmember of the 25XXX club... why that negative?? Our numbers will become current in May, trust me!

It is crazy how fast a year flies... Only one or two months to go and finally, FINALLY we can party like we have never partied before! Even the kind kind lady at the KCC helpdesk told me 'that it will be just a matter of time...' Things come clooooose!

Good luck everyone and hey, let's have a 2008visawinners meeting somewhere in tha US next year!

Hi guys!

Congrats to all who's number became current in April! And Alemitmee??? As a crewmember of the 25XXX club... why that negative?? Our numbers will become current in May, trust me!

It is crazy how fast a year flies... Only one or two months to go and finally, FINALLY we can party like we have never partied before! Even the kind kind lady at the KCC helpdesk told me 'that it will be just a matter of time...' Things come clooooose!

Good luck everyone and hey, let's have a 2008visawinners meeting somewhere in tha US next year!

We are the last of the bunch us 25 k’ers we will get there in the end… I guess It could be as soon as May. I am away for the first 3 weeks of May so that would rightly F**K up my plans if my interview was in May. But If I have to come back for an interview I have to come back. I reckon it will be more like June but most definitely July. The next bulletin will be so exciting! I almost cant wait.

Hi TAZMANIA,
did you emaile KCC for knowing the date of your interview soon after you saw your number in the visa bulletin? and how long did it take till you got the answer from KCC? I saw my number to be current for april when the visa bulletin was out in February 12 and soon after that I emailed KCC and asked for my interview date, but now after 3 days I havent recieved any answer from them. Do you think it is normal, and I should wait more?

Yes, it's normal that it takes a couple days till KCC replies... especially if you send the email right after the bulletin is out... just wait a few more days.

did you emaile KCC for knowing the date of your interview soon after you saw your number in the visa bulletin?
Sent the mail on e day later and got a reply then same day. But normally it will take up to three days before they reply.

thank you Igma and Tazmania for your quick reply
actually after I emailed KCC I didnt recieve the automated message that says our inquiry or message has been received, either. I wonder if I didnt recieve the automated message, have they recieved my email?

I would say either they didn't receive your e-mail, or your spam filter filtered out they automated response. I've just sent them a message asking for my interview date and received the automated response immediately.

I suggest to wait for a couple of more days if you can afford and if still no reply send them the message again from a different e-mail address of yours. And double check their e-mail address, just in case.

thank you Igma and Tazmania for your quick reply
actually after I emailed KCC I didnt recieve the automated message that says our inquiry or message has been received, either. I wonder if I didnt recieve the automated message, have they recieved my email?

Today I received email from KCC confirming my interview date!:)

Last edited by a moderator: