• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

March 2020 Visa Bulletin

Sm1smom

Super Moderator
March 2020 numbers for April interview:

1582030039825.png

February 2020 Numbers:
AFRICA: 31,500
Except: Egypt 22,000
ASIA: 12,500
Except: Iran 7,600
Except: Nepal 8,800
EUROPE: 21,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS): 9
OCEANIA: 1,625
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN1,300

This should fix the back log issue with Europe, but too bad that we "lost" one month because KCC messed up...
Now higher case numbers can be in danger...

I'm EU 35k, I think I'm fine, it's just sad for higher case numbers.

This should fix the back log issue with Europe, but too bad that we "lost" one month because KCC messed up...

Yep, that's what happened with AS last month...

"messed up"???? did you stop to think that last month was January, a month that is right after Christmas, a month that also has a few national days off, a month that leads into February which is a short month. Don't be so hasty to say KCC messed up, its just how it is at this time of year!!!

Reactions: YTM
"messed up"???? did you stop to think that last month was January, a month that is right after Christmas, a month that also has a few national days off, a month that leads into February which is a short month. Don't be so hasty to say KCC messed up, its just how it is at this time of year!!!

Ofc they messed up with Europe lol...
Since 2006 it has not been such a small jump in one month. It's not normal.

While I agree that 200 is an extremely small increase, last month saw a rather large jump (7K) ... did they mess up? Meh, I think they may have been slightly over ambitious with that many and they may have created themselves a backlog .. I still wouldn't be pointing the finger, I think this month just normalizes things again.
Yes I'm sure its heartbreaking for those in EU that are anxiously waiting and I feel for you all, be patient :)

I did warn about this a couple of weeks ago. There were few cases scheduled between 14k and 21k - so the backlog was bound the bite at some point. I spoke with KCC the other day, they do feel they are getting on top of the backlog but still have a great number of people who have not submitted documents, or have submitted incomplete sets. That is obviously still an issue in AF region - hence why they carried on good VB progression.

AS region and OC looking golden and will both be current (still a possible cut off for Nepal), SA is looking on track for what I consider the safe point (about 3k).

What is causing the backlog for EU?
Will KCC still have enough "work" for this month so that all 50k visas can be issued at the end?

Last edited:
Thanks!

DV 2019
Feb: 8k visas issued
Total: 43.8k visas issued

DV 2020
Feb: 7.4k visas issued

For some reason, they are slower than last year. It doesn't look like they can reach 55k issued visas...