• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

March 2015 Visa Bulletin Released

These agents sound like aggressive businessmen. I lived in Rwanda and DRC for sometime, and the kind of DV lottery information that attracts attention was publicity for visa agents on billboards everywhere, so no surprise that's where most people get their info and think these agents are the real deal, a person would have to be better informed to know there's a website for self-registration (and it's unlikely most people would think this unless the embassy steps in, so kudos to the embassy in Moldova!!), and as far as I can remember, so many people used to go to these visa agents (and probably still do...by the thousands). But back then, as I didn't pay much attention because I thought the DV lottery story was a scam-and I'm happy I did, otherwise I would have lost so much money with these visa agents-I didn't know any better either (so I understand why people deal with these agents). With hindsight, I think many people apply through visa agents...that's just the only info that is available for many people I guess..
@nicola_delfy your story reminds me of this reality. Good luck with the next steps, with this forum you will find good information and keep in touch with the embassy, they're doing a good job.

Last months it was released on 9th or 10th of the month...

Yes that's true. However that doesn't mean anything as it also got released before the 9th or 10th in the past too. The official release date is the 15th. It can be released any day before that date.

I know, that's the reason I've asked...

Well, I hope you're right, but I had the same feeling yesterday, even two days ago, but nothing... :)
True. But the feel gets stronger as days go by. At least for me it is like that. We'll see.
Another guess. EU will hit 34K.

I personally think that 34K for EU is a bit high, but again I hope you're right. I'm not that worried because my CN is EU29XXX so I'll be current for sure, but I still want to see that bulletin :)