March 2011 Filers

did you guys receive text/email notification for your biometrics appointment letter? or should i just wait for the hard copy?

What does EAD post decision mean. I received two emails dated 05/13 and 05/17 for EAD Ordered but to date not EAD in hand on the 23rd of May status changed to post decision activity on the EAD

Last edited by a moderator:
did you guys receive text/email notification for your biometrics appointment letter? or should i just wait for the hard copy?

If you filed your paperwork with a signed copy of the G-1145 (E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance) then you would get email/text msg updates on your case.

However, having said that, I did send the G-1145 and I got email notifications when my NOA's were sent, but that was it.

I did not get any further emails on the progress of my case, I got those the good ol way ;) in the mail!

All went well!!!

Thanks for the support guys.

March 3 - Priority Date
April 5th - INterview letter
April 28th - received EAD
May 23rd - Interview: We spent maybe 15 minutes there. The lady was very nice and professional. She asked all those questions you have read all theses months. Trust me it's really a Body Language type of assessement. True couple will have no issues. Just stay calm and honest. I know this sounds like 3765849303 other posts you've read but THAT'S JUST IT. Our office was in Kansas City I'd say they are not as intimidating as other offices, such as NYC, etc... Just concetrate on your body language. By the time you get to the interview all the paperwork has been processed, etc. Interviewer just makes sure the forms are there. The rest is how you look.
May 24th - Got welcome letter in the mail/Status Online says card production
May 27th - Status online says they have mailed the document
May 31st - No card yet but I am here hoping you all have a good experience and may the best happen to you. Good luck!!!

RFI delivered. Did any of you is getting warning messages when opening this website on firefox. Its telling me that this site has been attacked by spyware...

Update: EAD received.

21 March 2011 - Package Sent (I-130, I-485, I-765)
22 March 2011 - Delivered. Signed for by S.BUSH
25 March 2011 - 3 Emails received for (I-130, I-485, I-765)
28 March 2011 - Checks cashed
31 March 2011 - NOA received
04 April 2011 - I-131 Sent
05 April 2011 - I-131 received at Chicago LockBox
11 April 2011 - FP Apt received. Apt May 4th 2011
12 April 2011 - FP Done
20 April 2011 - I-131 Approved
25 April 2011 - I-131 in hand
19 May 2011 - I-485 Online Status change. Interview Scheduled June 16th 2011.
24 May 2011 - I-765 EAD Card in Production
2 Jun 2011 - EAD in hand

ASC - Lubbock TX
DO - El Paso, TX

RFI delivered. Did any of you is getting warning messages when opening this website on firefox. Its telling me that this site has been attacked by spyware...

I have the exact same issue on Google Chrome, am using internet explorer to keep in touch here ;)

Something shady going on with this website. Firefox may be blocking me for a good reason. Me using IE to access this website may not be a good idea. Oh well..

Dear friends!

Just a small note congratulating all those who have been making successful strides through their applications :)

Some still may be facing struggle however do not loose hope, things will start to settle and work out in time.

Patience is the key & I learnt that lesson the hard way lol!!!!

I amy not be able to congratulate each one of you individually however my best wishes to each one on this forum.