March 2011 Filers

@sexybaby...thanks and hopefully you will receive your EAD soon as well. My status is still saying Initial Review so yours may not change either. All the best!

update
got email and text this morning at 4am that i765 was approved and mailed me the approval letter, and it is in post decision status . today i checked mail box after three days and found the card.:) besides, the card has earlier date than my biometrics. Now waiting for IL letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
update
got email and text this morning at 4am that i765 was approved and mailed me the approval letter, and it is in post decision status . today i checked mail box after three days and found the card.:) besides, the card has earlier date than my biometrics. Now waiting for IL letter.

Congratulations!!!!!! :D

You are very close to getting the IL now, I was afraid that the Dallas DO was over loaded as per their timelines on the USCIS website and hence didnt expect to get the IL for a month but it was sent within a little over 2 weeks I wanna say.

All the best!

Congratulations!!!!!! :D

You are very close to getting the IL now, I was afraid that the Dallas DO was over loaded as per their timelines on the USCIS website and hence didnt expect to get the IL for a month but it was sent within a little over 2 weeks I wanna say.

All the best!

thanks Noella..our time line seems so close..both got EAD on 68th day.. hopefully, i'll get IL around 2 weeks.

@Noella: Does RFE for I-485 has to do with me getting approval for I-765 and I-131?

Nah....those are seperate applications, they get you the Advance Parole (travel) document and the Employment Authorization Document (Work permit).

The FRE for your I-485 is related to your Green card application processing.

recieved an RFE requesting a complete Federal Income Tax return submitted to IRS form petitioner for most recent tax year, even though we included W2 from the last 3 years for both of us. my concern now is that do we just send them a copy of what was sent to the IRS or do we have to get a certified copy form the IRS.

@Noella: After you got the BC from embassy did you just submit that or you also accompanied affidavits. How does the BC from embassy look like. Does it says Birt certificate like we get from our country?

Thanks

Hi all, major activity on my side. I received my IL and EAD+AP card within a span of 24 hours. crazy!!! Interview set for 6/13.

@sexybaby..sorry to hear that...when I sent mine I included all W2's and copies of the 1040's and schedules for 2006-2010.

i should have included 1040s but i tot W2s was enough, well i have to get the 1040 to them ASAP because the RFE says they will process my i765 if RFE is submitted withn 90days of date on RFE. its a lil set back but i am not worried, it shows my case is moving well along even though the website did not show no updates. i wish all who have their IL goodluck putting all the documents 2gether. i will like if we all could just share what docs we will be taking to our interviews as we all cld learn 1 or 2 things from each other. i will keep all posted on my status.

(Had initially sent packet on March 19th 2011, but made an error with the filing fees.)
Soooo...
04/22/2011 - Checked through all of the forms and updated 2 that were out of date
& resent the packet to Chicago Lockbox location (This time with signature confirmation)
04/25/2011 - Packet delivered to USCIS successfully and signed by D COLONNA @ 2:10PM
05/03/2011 - Received text/e-mail confirmation
05/03/2011 - Checks cashed
05/10/2011 - Received Biometrics appointment notice in the mail for; appointment dated for 5/27/2011
05/13/2011 - Case status available online

Everything appears to be moving along wonderfully. I'm grateful.