March 2011 Filers

ambercrombe

Registered Users (C)
March 2011 Filers...Lets track progress

Any March 2011 filers yet? Please post your progress here.

I mailed through UPS.

Mar-2 (Day00) - Mailed I-130, I-485, and I-765

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Status
DO: Boston, MA ASC: Providence, RI.
Mar-2 (Day00) - Mailed I-130, I-485, and I-765
Mar-4 (Day02) - Received at Chicago
Mar-8 (Day06) - Updated on website
Mar-14 (Day 12) - All 3 NOA's received in mail

hola tengo una pregunta sobre finace f 129

yo soy el peticionario y tengo una violation con immigration sobre traffico de personas ustedes creen ke affecte a mi esposa ke es la beneficiaria y ella tiene no tiene antecedentes?no lo mecione en la apllication f 129 , krees ke se den cuenta?:confused:

Hey you guys,

I am from the Feb filers thread :) just wanted to wish you guys all the best!

The process is quick at the beginning and slows down gradually so at every stage keep in mind that its all good and the processing times are long sometimes :)

Let us know if yall have any questions...

yo soy el peticionario y tengo una violation con immigration sobre traffico de personas ustedes creen ke affecte a mi esposa ke es la beneficiaria y ella tiene no tiene antecedentes?no lo mecione en la apllication f 129 , krees ke se den cuenta?:confused:

Really dude!

Hi! I'm new in this forum actually any forum. Anyways I think I can post here. I'm filing for my husband in the Philippines. with a lawyer no issues or anything I just didnt want to deal with the paper works and i didn't want to make mistakes... anyways my timeline is here...
I'm waiting for NOA1 or at least the receipt

March 4, 2011- Paralegal Mailed documents Chicago
March 8, 2011- Received

Sent in the I-130/I-485 along with the I-765 and I-131.

(Day 0) 03/16 - Sent to Chicago lockbox @ 12:42pm via FedEX priority overnight
(Day 1) 03/17 - Delivered & signed @ 9:21 AM by J.CHYBA

Joining you guys!!

I just sent off I-130, I-485, I-765 for my wife. Sent to Chicago lockbox.

21 March 2011 - Package Sent (I-130, I-485, I-765)

Status Update

(Day 0) 03/16 - Sent to Chicago lockbox @ 12:42 via FedEX priority overnight
(Day 1) 03/17 - Delivered & signed @ 09:21 by J.CHYBA
(Day 5) 03/21 - USCIS acceptance confirmation @ 16:06 via email and SMS, checks cashed

Sent off I-130, I-485, I-765, I-693, for my husband. Sent to Chicago lockbox overnight

DO- National Office

(Day 0) February 4th - Application Sent to Chicago Lockbox overnight delivery.
(Day 1) February 7th - Delivered & signed by J.CHYBA
(Day 11) February 21st - No NOAs texts or e-mails & trying not to freak out
(Day 13) February 23rd - text/e-mail NOA

Sent off I-130, I-485, I-765, I-693, for my husband. Sent to Chicago lockbox overnight

(Day 0) February 4th - Application Sent to Chicago Lockbox overnight delivery.
(Day 1) February 7th - Delivered & signed by J.CHYBA
(Day 11) February 21st - No NOAs texts or e-mails & trying not to freak out

***I will try calling USCIS in the morning. I don't know what else I can do. Any ideas how to approach this or get information??
Thanks!

Hey!

Step one to this entire USCIS process is NOT to freak out :)

Trust me I have been there & done that and it gets us nowhere.

Check out the February filers timelines, that will give you a nice understanding of the prospective timelines and waiting periods you may be looking forward to.

We share a lot of USCIS updates too, like cases from the TSC (Texas Service Center) being transferred to CSC (California Service Center) due to high volumes etc.

Some of us get the NOA's quickly, some of us have waited weeks.

Also, updating your ASC (Application Service Center) and DO (District office) locations will assist you in gauging processing times.

All the best!

Noella, Thank you. I needed that! :) :)

Can you clarify what you mean by "updating your ASC and DO," do you mean looking at their processing timeline tables? OR contacting them "Hi, my name is.... I am filing to sponsor my husband and convert his visa, forms xxxx, at Chicago lockbox. Can you confirm with his I-94 number that the forms are at your location?"

Noella, Thank you. I needed that! :) :)

Can you clarify what you mean by "updating your ASC and DO," do you mean looking at their processing timeline tables? OR contacting them "Hi, my name is.... I am filing to sponsor my husband and convert his visa, forms xxxx, at Chicago lockbox. Can you confirm with his I-94 number that the forms are at your location?"

Hey!

First, you are always welcome.

Its nice to be able to help people in situations that I have already been in and trust me I do not blame you for freaking out ;)

When I said update your ASC/Do I meant add that in you signature with your timeline (progress you have made so far).

Then you can come on to the Feb filers thread and see if there is anyone from your state/DO or ASC and gauge what timeline you are looking at in terms of receiving your NOA's and other documents.

All the best and do not hesitate to contact any of us for any further questions you may have :)

Concerned about traveling

Hi everyone,

I am so happy I found this forum to share experience with USCIS.
I sent the papers on March 3, they received it on March 6.
I am applying for I-485 I-130 I-765 and I-131
The most important for me at the moment is I131 since I my husband and I want to attend a wedding in the beginning of June in my home country.
I am on F1 right now with expired at the moment I-20 :(
We really want to buy tickets since the price is still reasonable but I am scared that I will not receive my I-131 AP in time.
Any suggestions in this matter?
I will be very grateful for any help.
P.S I spend over 2 hours on February posts and didn't find any case like mine :(
Thanks once again for any advice.

MSC Washington DC

03/03 Applications I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 send to Chicago
03/10 Email notification of received applications stated that they received all documentation on march 6
03/10 checks cashed
03/17 NOA1 for all 4 forms
03/18 Status online for all 4 notifications initial review

filed I 130 for my husband...

03/09/2011 file mailed by USPS
03/11/2011 files reached USCIS chicago lockbox
03/15/2011 file reached california service center..
03/19/2011 got approval letter from california service center

priority date said on the letter: 03/11/2011

Hey!

When I said update your ASC/Do I meant add that in you signature with your timeline (progress you have made so far).

How do we find our ASC and DO? is that assigned to us by USCIS or is it something we selected in the application? Mainly I am wondering about the ASC.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

The most important for me at the moment is I131 since I my husband and I want to attend a wedding in the beginning of June in my home country.
We really want to buy tickets since the price is still reasonable but I am scared that I will not receive my I-131 AP in time.
P.S I spend over 2 hours on February posts and didn't find any case like mine :(

MSC Washington DC

03/10 Email notification of received applications stated that they received all documentation on march 6
03/10 checks cashed

Hey,

I wish I could provide a better answer, but Iall I can say is that I also applied for a 131 for my wife. We have a wedding celebration planned with her family in England in August. I know the 131 approval's are suppose to come through within 90 days so you may just need to wait until that time has passed before you can do anything. The only other thing I could suggest is to schedule and info appointment.

Hi everyone,

MSC Washington DC

03/10 checks cashed

I am in the same boat as you! Planning on leaving April 20th and have not recieved my AP document yet! Its just a wainting game to be honest and my guess would be that i recieve something feedback on it by the first week in April,

PATIENCE