*March 2003 Tracker*

Status
Not open for further replies.
patcha card 03

Hi ,
Hope things are smoothed out for you .Pls keep us posted on what happened..
I'm sure if u show them the postmark on your mail ,they will help you.Alos even if you contact them by phone, always send a correspondence by certified mail and keep all copies with you.Best of luck
fams

patcha_card_03 said:
Hello,

EB3-Concurrent filing.
I-140 AD: 07/31/2003
I-485 ND: 03/31/2003

I have recvd my FP notice after the scheduled date. The notice date for the FP is 8/30/2004 and my appointment is scheduled for 09/02/2004 at 8.00 AM.
The postal stamp at St.Albans shows 09/01/2004.
How is it possible to go for FP when CIS has posted it on 09/01/2004.
The notice says if I don't show up on the given date, "my I-485 would be abondoned".

1. What do I do now? Today is a holiday, so I have to wait till Tuessday to talk to my lawyer and/or CIS.
2. My wife didnot recv any FP notices. There was some mistake with her name, but she had called and corrected couple of weeks back.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all!!!

Today I went to the INS office given in my FP notice. They had taken my finger prints. no questions asked. Just took the notice.

My question/s to everyone is..

Is this ok with the CIS, if I had delayed my FP by 4 days (though it was not my fault)???
My wife did not receive her FP notice. Is this common? What should I do now? Do we have to call CIS and let them know about my wife's FP???

Anyone in the same boat, pls post your experience...

Did you check with

patcha_card_03 said:
Today I went to the INS office given in my FP notice. They had taken my finger prints. no questions asked. Just took the notice.

My question/s to everyone is..

Is this ok with the CIS, if I had delayed my FP by 4 days (though it was not my fault)???
My wife did not receive her FP notice. Is this common? What should I do now? Do we have to call CIS and let them know about my wife's FP???

Anyone in the same boat, pls post your experience...

Usually Attorney receives copy of FP.
Did you check with your attorney whether he received copy of FP notice for your wife?

march 2003

Hey guys ,
how come there's no action in this thread???No ADs, RFEs , interviews ,nothing?????
fams

I faxed FBI an inquiry of my name check status last week, and received an email this afternoon saying that my name check was completed on November 2003 and forwarded to USCIS.
Hope I can receive FP notice soon...

Received FP Notice for 11/03 - Can I try early at different center

Guys,

Finally I received my First awaited FP notice for Philadelphia ASC for 11/03.

Can I try early at different center? I am in Michigan on a project and ASC is just around the corner.

Please prove your input.

Regards

GC_candiadate said:
Guys,

Finally I received my First awaited FP notice for Philadelphia ASC for 11/03.

Can I try early at different center? I am in Michigan on a project and ASC is just around the corner.

Please prove your input.

Regards

Several people have said recently that you can go to any service center. Going for early FP tends to also not be a problem but might be if the ASC is busy or they may have certain days (wednesdays seem to be popular) when they'll handle walk-ins.

ETA

FP & LUD inconsistency

Both I and my wife received FP notices scheduled for Sept 15th 2004. I decided to go early and got my FP done on Sept 11th. My LUD changed on Sept. 15th stating that they received the results of FP. My wife got her FP done on the scheduled date (Sept. 15th). However, her LUD did not change till date. It is strange that in my case it took them 4 days to receive FP results and in my wife's case it's been two weeks and still counting.

Anyone had similar experience?

-----
485 ND - 03/31/03
I-140 Approved.

FP1 got done early at Cleveland ,OH

Got done early FP1 at Cleveland ,OH- 10/01 . NO ISSUES AT ALL.

VERY HELPFUL STAFF

Original scheduled for ASC Phylli for 11/03

Hoping to be approved soon.

Regds

ND- 03/31/03

No change for LUD after FP done for over 2 weeks

My wife and I did our finger print on Sept. 16 in Newark.

There is no message update so far.

Please post any Update in LUD for FP1 done recently

Please post any Update in LUD for FP1 done recently.

How much time it take to update the message/LUD? Many of us have done recently in last few weeks.

Regds

Status Changed for spouse

My wife's LUd changed to today's date and also got an email. She had her FP done on 09/11.

The message says somthing like this
==================================
Current Status:

On October 1, 2004, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30
days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

What does this means? Is this an RFE? But we haven't requested for any information. I don't know about my attorney. I have to ask him tom'row.

Did any one in this group got this type of msg?

Cheers,
patcha_card_03.

patcha_card_03 said:
My wife's LUd changed to today's date and also got an email. She had her FP done on 09/11.

The message says somthing like this
Current Status:

On October 1, 2004, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30
days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

What does this means? Is this an RFE? But we haven't requested for any information. I don't know about my attorney. I have to ask him tom'row.

Did any one in this group got this type of msg?

Cheers,
patcha_card_03.
I too got the same emial for myself and on my wife's case. Last week I called the NCS to report an address change and just asked them about how long does it take for my case to process, and the rep replied saying that they are processing Sep' 02 cases currently. But I did particularly ask her about my case. And I dont know if my lawyer did.

I will find out from my lawyer today ot tommarow and post it again.

Thanks,

March ,03 FP's

Hi,

I am not an active participant in the forum but i am a regular visitor.

My ND for 485 is March 31st 2003 and I did not receive any FP so far. Is there any one like me still or I am the only one like this.

Your response is appreciated.

Thanks, :confused: :confused: :confused:

can we inititate query?

all march filers ,

are you planning to call ins to initiate query as we all are all 60 days behind official dates

Consolidated 2003 Tracker!!!

Guys,

Please read the announcement that is made by the Admin. There is a consolidated 2003 tracker for tracking the cases, please use that. A lot of time and effort has gone in to create and maintain them. Having all the info in one place in the excel gives us a alot of benefits with analysis etc. Most monthly trackers will be either closed or deleted. Here's a link to the consolidated tracker thread:

http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=118163

Status
Not open for further replies.