March 2002 Tracker

tumalapj same boat

Hey
Did U see kkimm Msg should be different story for RFEed cases...did you speak with your lawyer
Do have any idea in this REFed\'s

tumalapj same boat

Hey
Did U see kkimm Msg should be different story for RFEed cases...did you speak with your lawyer
Do have any idea in this REFed\'s

Hi dependent

what I meant to say is that if your case has a RFE (Request for Further Evidence) from VSC, depending on how soon your lawyer send the response back to VSC, it might take longer; if not, then you might want to speak with your lawyer to get his/her opinion or ask to make an inquiry.

Good luck!

tumalapj same boat

Hey
Do have any idea on this REFed\'s

We checked with lawyer no Request for Further Evidence

I even tried automated answring service it says case is under process it never mentioned about Further Evidence is there anyway we can talk to them personally. coz its real hard to go with comPANY Assigned Lawoffice.
They are real NUTS

Its Ditto Anser at AVM

Its the same answer at AVM since I applied. No change.Still wondering why my case is pending while all after january are cleared

Its Ditto Anser at AVM

Its the same answer at AVM since I applied. No change.Still wondering why my case is pending while all after january are cleared

talk to a officer ..

since you have completed the minimum waiting period ..150 days ..try talking to an officer

I-140 Approved

Hey guys,
I just got my approval sent by my Attorney
EB3
MD:03/01/2002
RD:03/04/2002
ND:03/12/2002
AD:06/17/2002
Receipt No: EAC-02-131-5XXXX..

Good luck to all you guys !! Meet you guys at 485

Ben