March 2002 Tracker II

any body know of any news

I have not heard any of i-140 approvals since last week on this site, or on instrack.sce.net. Anybody have any thought? Please post what you may have heard.

any body know of any news

I have not heard any of i-140 approvals since last week on this site, or on instrack.sce.net. Anybody have any thoughts? Please post what you may have heard.

mona, you should be getting the RFE to your lawyer by today or tommorow..

Dont worry!

No Title

As you said, I got email from my employer saying they have received notice from INS and INS is asking for companies finanical documents to prove pay wages. I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks,

mona, it\'s better to speak with your lawyer about this and ask him/her to resolve it with INS

The News

VSC has become much like the TSC in regards to processing, customer service etc. For those of us in bad job situations the problem is exacerbated, having to wait three to five years for approval is unacceptable.........

Don\'t really know what\'s happening at VSC ????

no clue - last week was virtually stand still - no approvals, no RFEs...are they working at all????

No Title

Hi spoke with my employer and what she said it takes 14 business days to receive any notice from INS so they are going to wait till 14 days have passed. This really sucks..

what is happening at VSC

I got RFE on May 29th on Companies financial documents. It was sent back to INS on June 12. They have received it on June 18th. Nothing is happening. My RD is March 20th 2002.

Please help. Does anybody whose RD is close to mine and got approved.

Thanks,
RFE-I140

Congrats RFE-I140

What was your RFE about? And how did you appraoch the RFE questions.

Thanks.

Congratulations again and good luck for your 485

Thanks RFE_I140

Thanks for the infomation. Could you please elaborate a bit on what kind of financial statements your company furnished to INS, if you have any knowledge of that.
Congratulations and Good luck.

March 1st MD I-140 approved

Finally......it's my turn to say "APPROVED". My old user name is lahari. Below are the details.

MD: March 1st 2002
RD: March 2nd 2002
EAC: Don't know
RFE: June 9th
RFE Answered: June 11th.
RFE: Job history/previous employement.

AD: July 15th

Good luck to all of you. See you soon in 485 forum.