ND ???
AD 03/21/02 but IVR got updated today

Thanks to this forum. I am a regular watcher of this
forum.
Thanks to Mr.Khanna for maintaining this. See u all in
485 forum.
Good Luck to all who are waiting.
 .. I joined new company then my
Labour got approved from the old company in July 2001.
I delayed and now applied 140 through the former
company as Labour applied by new company is under
non-RIR and taking a lot of time.

Approved

EB3 RIR
RD: 3/15/02
ND: 3/22/02
AD: 5/28/02
EAC-02-140-5XXXX

This forum has been very helpful to me. Thanks to you all guys. Good luck to those who are waiting. See you guys in I-485.
ung02

RFE for March 1st MD case

Hello folks,
My I-140 was mailed on March 1st and received receipt on March 18th. I haven\'t heard any response back. Last week I requested my attorney to check the VSC AVM (as per our company policy we are not supposed to know the EAC # ). I just heard back from my attorney saying that the VSC AVM said that RFE for my case was mailed on May 28th. I hope it\'s a minor one. As soon as I receive the RFE details I\'ll post them. Does any one of you happen to know the difference between NOF and RFE. Which one is dangerous?
Thanks,
Lahari

No Title

Hi,

I have also got Request of Additional Evidence. But I am not sure whether it is RFE or NOF? I am hoping it should not be major.

All the best.

Thanks,

could you pls post your 140 detail

NOF is Notice of Final Action - something like denial

Notice of Final Action....I guess not

Kkimm,
I am pretty sure that NOF is not like a denial. I received couple of NOFs from DOL, during by LC. My company handled them carefully and finally my LC got cleared.

that\'s different

I guess it was not clear, NOF could be Notice of Findings, and that\'s from the DOL...

I read some time ago on this forum that people saying they were getting "final Notice of Action" for their I-140 on the AVM instead of "Notice of Approval", and that could be worse than simple RFE...

RFE on job history.....

Kkimm,
Yes. By looking at the previous postings in this forum I agree that you are right about NOF. I am glad that I received RFE only.

Any way, my attorney received the RFE and he said that it\'s related to my previous employment and job history. I haven\'t received any further details. These lawyers give one line email reply and that too after too many days. I might have to wait another week to get the details from my attorney. Does any one of you have any idea about what kind of info INS might ask in the RFE on job history? I just want to prepare with docs. Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Still No News for Me !!! Filed on march 12th

EB3
MD: 03/04/02
RD: 03/12/02
ND: ??????
EAC-02-131-53xxx.
Still waiting.

How are I-140s processed?

Hi,
It seems to me that the VSC is processing I-140s in random order. I mean I see approvals for RD 3/26 while early March RDs are still pending. Any ideas??
Thanks.

140 - RFE recvd 04/10/02, still waiting, meanwhile our company is planning for filing bankruptancy p

140 EB2 RIR ,
RD 11/20/2001
RFE: 02/2002
RD FOR REPLY 04/10/2002

WHILE WAITING FOR Approval our company this morning informed that they may file for bankrupcy protection as early as today, what are my options here ??
Any advice/suggestion would be very usefull.
Thanks
Gram

No Title

I think bankruptcy applies mainly to protect against loan repayments. Though it gives an indication of poor financial status it may not directly affect employees. IF employer is willing to continue the process, then just furnish the details of RFE. It may not be related to employer also !

Thanks Rfellow

The reply for RFE has been sent and received at VSC on 04/10/2002, but question is can the process continue if the company goes out of business.

Thanks

Gram

This would have to be entirely depend on your empolyer

Rfellow is right that declare bankrupcy is to clear the debt, but still continue with its business, with certain limitations, of course.

The other type of bankrupcy is to close shop immediately, and that will definitely affect your I-140.

In the first case, if your employer still has the same offer for you, it shouldn\'t be a problem for you continue on I-140, I think.

No Title

Hi Kim,

RD:March 13\'02
ND:March 20\'02
Ref D: March 29\'02

Still my employer has not received anything from INS? AVM says Additional evidence. I dont know exactly what is going to happen?

Pl help.

Thanks