March 2002 Tracker II

congratulations bir999

I guess u didn\'t have any problem with one character (instead of full) middle/initial name.

as follows

EB3
MD 03/26
RD 03/28
AD ???

EAC# 02 145 5***

I have been trying to call the AVM constantly but it is always engaged even at 9pm!!!!!!
hoping to hear something soon
good luck everyone

thanks guys....my details

EB2/RIR
PD :10/25/02(harrisburg and philly..good combo inspite of 245 delays)
RD: 3/15/02
nd: 3/20/02
AD; 5/21/02

applied for CP, but changed my mind to aos

I do not know about experience MS ..etc, as I am a rare physician among techies on this forum

Best time to call INS till now is 6-7 am

I guess having just a middle inital was not a problem

I need a favour re Immigration photos I work in middle of nowhere but

I can travel to NY/NJ/PA/MD/DC I really appreciate contact for any

reliable place for photos in above geographic area

Thanks and all the best to everyone

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations bir_999.

Anybody can tell me what CP stands for? I know AOS is Ajustment of Status

jqz

Congrats and best of luck for 485, Photos info

Hi,

Regarding immigration photos check immihelp.com to get information about how photos should be.If you have CVS formcy they also take immigration photos.I guess you may have some thing near to you.My friends took photos from that place only. Best of luck, hope this helps

Hey Gurus, please reply to my questions!!!!!!

Hello All,

Earlier in the morning I had a question on how to get the details of my case from the INS. My attorney says that the case has been filed. Doesn\'t want to give anything else, as this I-140 is only between the employer and INS.

Thanks

microscope

it is true since the petitioner of I-140 is your employer and the attorney only represents the employer(NOT YOU), though you are the beneficiary...they don\'t have to give you all the details, and you cant get from INS since they would only release case-related information to the attorney or your employer.

Try sweet talk with your supervisor to see if they can give you any details, the attorney only listens to them unfortunately...

good luck!

Congratulation bir 99.. You can photos from Costco, Motto Photos...

My friends told they got photos from Costco. You should tell the you want phtos for immigration green card purpose. They will have the specs for photos. Generally you can get photos within one hour
Remember: Photos should be taken within 30 days of filing I-485 filing date. If more than 30 days of filing date they are not valid.

Here is Cheerful news Approved on 05/21

HI Every one in this forum,
     Thanks for every one who shared information and keep hoping for positive results,Best of luck for every one who is waiting,See you guys in 485 forum.Thanks for Rajiv maintaining this site
    I heard good news at 5:15 P.M today,Here are my details

EB3 RIR 140
 MD : 03/18/02
 RD :03/19/02
 ND :03/25/02
 AD :05/21/02
 EAC# 02-142-5XXXX

No Title

Jeff,
You are at the beginning of April if I remember right. BTW, have you been checking AVM. Sasirekha was almost APril (approved recently) and I am in third week of April. I am wondering if they started APril yet..

depending the category

there is a new approval posted on instrack website - details are:
EB2 (MS)
RD 2-21
AD 5-21

So far for EB2 I would guess they are processing Feb-March cases. However it looks like they are doing LIFO

No updates

Rfellow ,

yeah u r right my ND is April 3rd.so far no updates i am checking
INS AVM every week .

Lets Pray to God !!! Ohm .....

Jeff

Approved

ND 2/27/02
EB2 + 5
AD 5/21/02
Lawyer just sent mail. Going for AOS.
Good luck to all of you.