March 140/485/765 Concurrent Filing - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
delux007, anindya
Congratulations!!!

Did you got the hard copy , or your attorny informed you about ND. Why I am asking is my MD is 03/21, same time as you. I am waiting for ND

Thanks
skotha

Originally posted by skotha
delux007, anindya
Congratulations!!!

Did you got the hard copy , or your attorny informed you about ND. Why I am asking is my MD is 03/21, same time as you. I am waiting for ND

Thanks
skotha

I called up my attorney today and she said that she received the EAC no for both by 140 and 485 and also gave me the dates.
Did you receive your EAC nos?

Anindya_72

delux007, anindya ,
Thanks for quick replay,
Still I am waiting for my EAC numbers!!!!
I will check with My attorney!!!

Last Name Spelt Wrong

Hi LCVPain,

I got my I140 receipt. I got my last name spelt wrong in that. My lawyer said they wrote a letter to INS. Can I know the number to call INS about this and find out? Thanks.

USNYUS,

I have a question. Do we get A# with 485 receipt? or do we get a seperate receipt for that? Can we claim unemployment benefits if I loose a job earlier to getting this receipt?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Got my receipts

Hey Guys,

I applied for my I485/EAD/AP on 3rd April. Got my receipts today 3/17/2003. It looks like VSC is processing concurrent cases very fast.

Hi all,
I got FP notice today, 04/18/03. From Nebraska Service center...even I applied from Vermount......
I called My attorney, as he is not available today , I talked to his Assistant, he said he got my Notice for 140 and 485.
He said number starts with LIN....., he asked me to wait until my attorney comes back...which is Monday to get my filing numbers....

Does any one has any Idea about this type of cases....Like I filed from Vermont, because My company is in that region, but I am working in Kansas. My labor got approved from Delaware....

If my file is moved from Vermont to Nebraska, how its going to impact......Is this normally happens......

If you have any info on this pl let me know......

Thanks.......

Re: Last Name Spelt Wrong

Hi Helper_12,

I called the number on my receipt of I-485, and it is 802-527-4913. Good luck!

Originally posted by helper_12
Hi LCVPain,

I got my I140 receipt. I got my last name spelt wrong in that. My lawyer said they wrote a letter to INS. Can I know the number to call INS about this and find out? Thanks.

USNYUS,

I have a question. Do we get A# with 485 receipt? or do we get a seperate receipt for that? Can we claim unemployment benefits if I loose a job earlier to getting this receipt?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Got the Receipts

Filed 485/EAD/AP/140 Concurrently for spouse and self.
MD: 03/20/2003
ND: 04/01/2003

Lawyer received the 485/EAD/AP receipts on 04/12 and 140 Receipt on 04/22

Got the receipts

got the reciptes
MD: 03/28/2003
RD: 03/31/2003
ND: 04/07/2003

Recived the reciptes for 765,140 and 485

April thread

Vj,

I read thru all the posting under the March file thread and i must say you have done a good job. I am new to I-140-485 stage. Just got it filed last monday 04/21.

Just a thought - You can have more people adding to the excel spreadsheet if you either
- modify the thread name from March to March-April
OR
- if you could start a new thread.
Just a thought.

Let me know
Thanks
Sjd

Status
Not open for further replies.