March 02 Cases - Update

As far as I know the process of issuing first FP has nothing to do with speeding up the approval process. INS seems to have this system workflow for issuing first FP which is triggered automatically when 485 is received (a separate dept/contractor takes care of sending first FP notices).

Therefore, mass FP notices to 04 applications do not necessarily mean that they are just about to get the approvals.

Untouched so far.

Myself: EB2: wac-02-126: last touched on 07/19/2002
Wife: wac-02-126: last touched on 07/19/2002
Kid: wac-02-126: last touched on 03/04/2002

3rd EAD, 2nd AP.
Waiting for: 2nd FP | RFE | Approval.

Wac-02-125-517xx

ND - March 4th 2002
2nd FP - Jan 7th. Early FP. status updated to FP received and processing resumed.
3RD EAD Approved and received.
No RFE yet.
Last update date changed to 05/04/04 last week..

Ganesh

I too checked up today and it says last updated on 05/04/04. I also did notice that like ALL got their 2nd fp. ALL seem to have the same common date of 05/04/04 as their updated date and dont know how much of significance this has really.

rradhakr said:
No RFE
No FP

3rd AP Approved.
3rd EAD is Pending. Filed in Dec12 2003.

My details:
wac02139 5*****

mine 485 (EB1)sent 25th March, wac # 02 151 5XXXX
3Aps, 2 Fps, @ EAds, 3rd pending since 30th jan., 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 02-June02 Applicants are Deserted

kashmir said:
> any reason that WAC-02-005 has not receive the 2nd FP yet??

CSC Director Don Neufeld must consider long-waiting I-485 applicants who doesn't voice up as chickens.

Exactly! Bratt Gragg says "WAC02 applicants are close to approval, so we don't have to do anything. Work on WAC03 cases first and then we can say we are reducing the backlog."

Same story

My touch date is also 5/4
I've seen no change in my online message. My second set of fingerprints were received on Jan 16, 2004.

So, I wonder what that 5.4 touch was all about.

Honestly, at first I thought I liked the new system, but now I realise it's just increased my sense of anxiety and anticipation of receiving the greencard, and that's so unproductive. Sigh.

WAC 02 124
expecting my greencard this decade.

mango pickle
I got my fp done on Jan 8th. I do see that almost ALL cases have a new touch date of 05/04 and so do not know the significance of that date.

wac-02-145, I recently applied for AP my touch date changed to 5/4 and again to 5/5. Im really not sure if this related to my AP filing. Why can't they show the reason for the change in updated dates.

dumbo said:
mango pickle
I got my fp done on Jan 8th. I do see that almost ALL cases have a new touch date of 05/04 and so do not know the significance of that date.

My touch date is still 4/8/04. Its been the same since the time I registered !!!
I completed my 2nd FP too. How can you say almost all cases have a new touch date? Where did you get that data from? this thread?

Am 02-125-XXXXX - That would make me March 2nd or something I guess
Touch date still Feb 21st when I did my 2nd FP.
Guess when they did the 05.04 touch they forgot my app.
Agree with Becky - This whole thing is making me so unproductive. Constantly checking my mail, this website for updates. God I need to take a break from this