Mandamus Help

BusyDisky

Hello All,

I need help finding an attorney to help with WOM. I filed Aug 2017 and still waiting on an initial interview from Arlington office. I am now look into WOM. The only law firm i’ve heard of is Hackings but their fee is $5000+. If anyone knows of any firm cheaper with a good approval rate, please share your knowledge. Thank you

Hello All,

I need help finding an attorney to help with WOM. I filed Aug 2017 and still waiting on an initial interview from Arlington office. I am now look into WOM. The only law firm i’ve heard of is Hackings but their fee is $5000+. If anyone knows of any firm cheaper with a good approval rate, please share your knowledge. Thank you
Hi same office/Exactly dates, I filled Mandamus back in May
Got interview Jun, still waiting decision they have 2 months more legally to respond.

Look Murray Osorio

Hi same office/Exactly dates, I filled Mandamus back in May
Got interview Jun, still waiting decision they have 2 months more legally to respond.

Look Murray Osorio
Thank you for your response, really helpful! Do you mind sharing how much they charged for the WOM?

Hello All,

I would recommend Ronen and Josef! They are really good!

Last edited by a moderator: