Maine SESA Tracker

Re: LCA from Maine

Hi Labor Oct 2001,

Please forgive my ignorance.How can your lawer be sure that it has gone to BEC
when you have not received the 45 days letter?Or is there any other way to find out that. I am just worried at this point.Not sure to go with PERM or not till I am sure that it has gone to BEC.Any thoughts or ideas are most welcome.

BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

Case Id

I am new to this forum. My employor filed my case in Mane on 19th November 2004. I got a acknowledgement letter from Labor department about my application receipt but it does not have a CASE ID.

Does MANE SESA provide case ids?

Guys I filed GC in Maine on december 2004

Friends i waited for 4 years and did not got any update and filed again in Maine and the application has gone to Backlog center.

Will i get any letter from Phill back log center?

Thanks

a_yas,

How did you know that it went to backlog processing center.?
Did you receive any notice.?
In my case with PD Nov 2004 ,I have not received any kind of notice so far.
Also no case number.It is very strange about how Maine is handling the cases.

Thanks

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com