Maine SESA Tracker

How much time

If I apply for labor from Maine How much time will it take approximately to clear the labor.. Please let me know.. ..

Anyone who got LC cleared from Maine

Is any one there in this forum who got certified from Maine in last six months

Hi gurus

Just want to know, how many months (approx) it take to follow genuine precess for RIR and Non-RIR cases in Maine state level. i mean I just want to know aproximate time for labor to clear from Maine state level. i appreciate your information. Thanks in advance.

Gc Pain said:
Just want to know, how many months (approx) it take to follow genuine precess for RIR and Non-RIR cases in Maine state level. i mean I just want to know aproximate time for labor to clear from Maine state level. i appreciate your information. Thanks in advance.
Worst case scenarios appx 3 months
best case scenario 1 month

Boston wors case 4 months
best case 2 months

how to read processing times for non-RIR

How should I read processing times for non-RIR ? In non-RIR 1st: petition is filed, 2nd: advertising is conducted, 3rd: decision is made. If Maine was processesing cases from August 2004 in September 2004, did they look at cases filed in August 2004 or cases where advertising was completed in August 2004 ?

Any idea, how long Maine takes in SESA RIR processing cases?
my case was filed on Sept 1, 2004 from Maine RIR.

I talked with my laywer today and no news from Maine.

thanks,
Rahul

azzuri said:
How should I read processing times for non-RIR ? In non-RIR 1st: petition is filed, 2nd: advertising is conducted, 3rd: decision is made. If Maine was processesing cases from August 2004 in September 2004, did they look at cases filed in August 2004 or cases where advertising was completed in August 2004 ?

non RIR ?

How much time does a NON RIR case take to clear at MAINE SESA ?

Anyone who is NON RIR with current approvals .

Please respond.

Apply from Maine??

My Lawyer is going to Apply in RIR from Maine in 2-3 days.. What do u think should be done.. How much time will it take with the new changes..? Will it be longer than Current time frame.. Please advice..Should I stop her from Applying?? I want LC in next 6 months MAX..

Hi Astitva,

Which new changes are you referring to ?

Astitva said:
My Lawyer is going to Apply in RIR from Maine in 2-3 days.. What do u think should be done.. How much time will it take with the new changes..? Will it be longer than Current time frame.. Please advice..Should I stop her from Applying?? I want LC in next 6 months MAX..

hi guys
my labor approved in july 2004 and i appled 140/485
last week i got email that my ead/ap was approved and my wife ead approved
waiting for my wife's AP, she got rfe on her ap for id

thanks for everyone who supported this forum which i sstarted
all the best to all of you
meet u guys in 485 stage

Maine GC,

Can you help us with some more information?

When did you file for AP, I-140, 485 etc. (the date you put the application in the mail) and when did the AP get approved?

Also how long did it take for Eastern service center to send you the receipt?

I have an emergency and I'm trying to figure out how quickly can I leave the country with an AP.

Thanks for information; this really matters.

Looking for Pre Approved Labor

Hi Guys

I am new to this forum. Please let me know any company with Pre Approved Labor

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mainegc,
Congratulations.
How long did it take for your Labor to be approved ?

For the benefit of all us could you please give the dates when you applied to Maine , when it was forwarded to Boston and when it was finally approved ?
Are you RIR or NON RIR ?

Thanks and Congratulations again !
:)

mainegc said:
hi guys
my labor approved in july 2004 and i appled 140/485
last week i got email that my ead/ap was approved and my wife ead approved
waiting for my wife's AP, she got rfe on her ap for id

thanks for everyone who supported this forum which i sstarted
all the best to all of you
meet u guys in 485 stage

Non Rir

Hi All ,

How long is NON RIR labor approval taking in MAINE currently ?

Please share your experiences.

Receipt from Maine SESA

Hi folks,
I am a new member of this group and will periodically share my experiences with you. Just recently filed my for my labor certification and would like to know if Maine SESA sends out a receipt #. If yes, how long does it take for them to send one.

Regards,
san24

rahul_singh said:
Any idea, how long Maine takes in SESA RIR processing cases?
my case was filed on Sept 1, 2004 from Maine RIR.

I talked with my laywer today and no news from Maine.

thanks,
Rahul

New Member..

Hi folks,

I am a new member in here. My Labor was filed from Maine last month Oct 2004 In RIR. Like others in this forum , I am curious too to know whether the SESA issues a receipt number and how long does it take to clear the state level before it is forwarded to the federal level.

Thanks.

Hi HowLongForLC,
Since the 2 of us applied recently, we should stay in touch periodically to share any updates we may have. Just curious, but approximately when was your application sent? Mine was sent last week. Also, what does your attorney say about the processing time for RIR cases in Maine. If you have any updates, please share them with me. I promise to share any updates I may have.

Thanks!