Maine SESA Tracker

Congrats Reddy,

Was ur Labor filed as RIR or NON-RIR?? and were there any quries???? please let us know

Thanks
gc_maine2

mtreddy said:
I have recieved my state labor cleared in 2months from maine state. Date given by Labor department was Apr23 and it was approved and sent to federal labor on june7.

regards
Reddy

Gc_Maine2 said:
Congrats Reddy,

Was ur Labor filed as RIR or NON-RIR?? and were there any quries???? please let us know

Thanks
gc_maine2

My case was RIR. Actually priority date was Apr23 and approved on june7. There were no queries for state labor. And I have not heard anything from federal labor department.

Regards
Reddy

Thanks Reddy for your reply.

mtreddy said:
My case was RIR. Actually priority date was Apr23 and approved on june7. There were no queries for state labor. And I have not heard anything from federal labor department.

Regards
Reddy

Should Apply from Maine?

I have to start a new labor case. Based on your experience and comparative evaluations since your processing began, do you think I should apply from Maine. Or should I choose NH/ Iwoa?

Hello Reddy,
Any update this week. Things seem to be getting done in a few weeks. Can't trust the dates posted , I guess.

Waiting to hear GOOD NEWS from ur end.

Looking for consulting firm in Maine

Hi all,

I am looking for a consulting firm from Maine region. If anyone can recommend one, please either reply to tis message or send me a private message. I have a very good contract going on with reasonably good billing rate.

Thanks for your time.

consulting firm name?

Mainegc, By any chance do you know which consulting company did he get his labor approved firm and totally how much time it took to complete the process.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

Can you tell me what is the minimum advertizing required to file in Maine? Also if the advertizing should be in a local newspaper or a national magazine. Thanks,

I don't know whether my lawyer posted any internet Ads, but for sure i know he posted the AD in the Paper.

Thanks

jifjef said:
Gc_Maine2, grandhe

Guys how long did you post your internet ads?

Consulting company in Maine State

Any of you know any consulting companies filing GC from Maine.How long does it take to get labor from Maine.

Thanks

labour question

Hi
My employer has applied for my labour from Maine. I have few questions on it. Please let me know your thoughts.

1. He mentioned salary $10k more than what I making currently. will that effect me in labour approval or downstream of my GC process if it doesn't create any problem during labour?

2. He mentioned totally different technologies in job description than I have experiance with like java and internet related technologies where as I am experianced in database related stuff. will that effect me in labour approval or downstream of my GC process if it doesn't create any problem during labour?

Very much appreciate all your thoughts on this. Based on this I need to take a decision.

Regards

Hi Gc_Maine2
It cannot be hanging out in Maine this long. Call this number and get info from them by giving your name, employer name.

Let me know where it stands and how it is going

Regards

Dear Friends,
Could you please let me know any good company filing Labor from Maine. I am going to complete my 6 yrs next year. So pl.send me an e-mail to rita81@usa.com

Thanks,
rb180