Maine SESA Tracker

Yes, I applied from IOWA in Jan, 04. But when i contacted my company they said they didn't get any RIR approvals from IOWA from Sep or Oct, 03. But people from IOWA forum got their approvals within month or 45 days. If your company can apply GC in RIR from MAINE, i will be glad..............

Yes I have heard that they are really strict in Maine..My employer got query from Maine even for non-RIR .....

ANuj

ooh man..its really going to be tough now
maybe they want to makesure that company really exists in Maine because once maine cleares it goes to boston regional .they are scrutinizing each and everycase from New Hampshire, may be they started to scrutinize in maine also

its really going to be tough man.
all the best

definetly ashakthi, i'll update in the forum once i get news from my lawyer

Yes if you look at the owa website Maine has hardly any labor certifications in IT. In Maine if they see an IT application they scrutinize it even more because the Boston DOL instructions to them.

ashakthi
i tried to call my lawyer but they are very busy these days, i left voicemail also, just waiting for their reply.i'll let you know once i get any info

btw, i came to know that if anyone files from maine,they give some info that our cases has been filed on this particular date.

let us know anyone got like that info. it will be helpful for us

i spoke with my lawyer 2 weeks back at that time they are ready to file my case from maine.

ashakti,
From what i have heard is that Boston is closely scrutinizing cases in Maine by visitng the office address shown in Labor...
So be careful because this has happened in Delaware . My friend left 1 permanent job to go to Delaware but after 1.5 years his company is getting so many queries from Philly that his company has decided to scrap labor and file refresh from New Jersey....

bantoo05 and ashakthi,
from other forums i saw that philly and boston regional offices are going to each and every offices in New Hamshire,Delaware and Maine states once the state clears their cases

but if you have offices in those states they'll clear the regional also and certified the labor.

still waiting foe my lawyer call. if i wont get anything by today, i'll call my employer.

hang on their buddies

Ashakthi
i just went thru the site which you provided, i checked for 2003 cases
there is no one is cleared in RIR cases everyone who filed as RIR got denied
but one company from maryland
Client Network Services Inc. Rockville MD applied more than 60 cases RIR and non RIR and got RIR denied for everyone who applied
but got certified who has non RIR

i dont know about my case that did they applied in RIR or non RIR

i spoke to my attorney but they didnt give proper message or info to me about my case
they filed my case as non-RIR,becoz as per my conversation with them they are just insisting me that both RIR and non-RIR from maine are same date
but they dont know that for non-RIR boston regional is 3 months back from RIR cases

i think they'll give some reciept from mains DOL that they got our application and they'll give priority date only,not any other info it seems

do u guys got any info??

mainegc,
They did that because Maine is not accepting RIR applications....
But boston being backlogged should not be a problem. It will take 3 months but at least it will be done....

Please put all information in the spreadsheet tracker. Also Mainegc I have added a column for category .It could be RIR/Non-RIR.....

bantoo05, you didnt mentioned remarks means what's your platform ??
i updated mine with non-rir