Maine SESA Tracker

Looking for a reasonably good employer

Hi there,

I am a peoplesoft technical consultant working for a client in chicago. I am looking for a company to transfer my Visa(and the present contract) on to a reliable company which has office in Maine or some other state where the LC process is fast.

I really appriciate if any of you can provide me the leads to the company.

Was unsuccessful twice in getting my LC approved in the past because of the employers inability to show their legitimate business in the places where they filled my labour and now i don't have much time left on my H1, so i got to act very quickly.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
maingc/bantoo5

As long as it is Non-RIR in Maine you are fine, to my knoweldge it is taking anywhere between 6-7 months...

good luck guys, keep updating..

its really pain to wait for 7 moths to clear labor from this state
here for both RIR and non RIR state processign is ame
but in boston regional office its 3 months back compare to RIR
now boston is doing sept 2003 non rir cases
so my case which filed on feb 2004 as per my attorney, will go to boston in may 2004 and clears from boston in sept or october 2004.
its really pain

desi boy, where did you file your GC previously..I mean which state...As far as I know Boston is processing cases in September but there have been a lot of approvals for Novemenber and December.

Keep plugging!

bantoo05,
desi boy, where did you file your GC previously..I mean which state...As far as I know Boston is processing cases in September but there have been a lot of approvals for Novemenber and December.

Keep plugging!

you mean boston september is it non RIR or RIR
please mention.
did anyone you know who filed non-rir from boston regional dol got in november/december 2003 got approved???

mainegc,
If you got to Bsoton DOL forum...People whose non-RIR applications reached boston in NOv did get certified...There are lot of approvals from Nov and some even from Dec.

Let's see!

bantoo05,
i just posted in boston,we'll see is there anyone who replies my questions
its good that they do nov/dec cases also.

DELAWARE

Hi there,

I had applied in DE before, since my company doesn't have proper office and they are not running that big business that needs 30 to 40 people, they are questioning each evrything.

I had to wait one and half yrs to hear that bad knews. And i have never realised that my company doesn't have an office in DE.

So i know for sure it's not going to happen.

Thanks

so sad to hear that news desi_boy_usa
dont worry ..everything will be alright
in maine also those Boston DOL will go and check
i think bantoo05 already replied with his yahoo id, you can talk to him
if everything goes well you can also file from maine like us and hope our cases wont take much time to clear

all the best

i got this info from boston regional forum

ascii_boston

Look up the processing times at:
http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/sesa.html .
I am not sure if actual proc. times in Maine SESA are different from that listed.

Boston DOL is processing applications from nov/dec as you said, so they are in fact ahead of what is listed on the website. Their office seems to acknowledge the fact that the processing times on the website are not completely updated.

Recruit. Results submitted:12/1/2003
Boston DOL RD -??,

DOL visiting employers offices ?

Hi does anyone have any specific info on Boston DOL/Maine SESA visiting employer's offices in Maine for verification?

Bantoo5,
What kind of query did you get for non-RIR
I have just filed in Maine under non-RIR category. My company has a virtual office in Maine.

Any information on what SESA/DOL is inquiring regarding employer would be helpful. Thanks.
panther

ANY REASON NO ONE UPDATING

Hey guys,
What's going on? Why is anybody not updating this thread?

Would love to know what the status is with Maine LCs

Mine was filed finally.

welcome xoxpantherx0x to maine forum group
good to know that your labor filed from maine

mine filed in feb 2004 in non-rir
i dont know when we'll get labor cleared from maine
becoz boston regional is still sept 2003 for non rir and now boston guys are checking most strictly after NH state
so i dont know how my case will be
let's hope the best

Hi Mainegc

Hi Mainegc,
THanks for the reply? When you say they are getting stricter, what kinds of things are they checking? Do you know. It would help so we can take precautions.

thanks a lot.

boston regional guys are going to each and every firm now a days to look is it really office exists??

so they are doing very strick when it comes for software professional means only for computer companies..

all the best

Looking for an employer in Maine

Hello, Bantoo, maingc and all other folks in this thread. I am new to this thread. Just was reading about your cases in Maine SESA.

I am interested applying my labor from Maine. Just need help finding a reasonable employer with full office setup etc..in this area.
I am from NY and had my application in DE sesa and then in Philadelphia regional for last 1 year. We had to withdraw this app due to phone call from Phila region for the reason of virtual office. My current employer in NY not willing to file for my labor.

I just have a short time left with my H1B. Desprately looking for some help in faster processing areas.

Any lead to employers in Maine or other faster processing areas will be appreciated.

Thanks and Good Luck to all.

Prospective employers at Maine / Wyoming/north -south Dakota.??

Hi All,

Me too sailing in the same boat as "Levit".
My Company had a virtual office at Delaware and now they are planning to pull back my labor case even before any NOF is issued for the same.

I have a long term project going on at very good hourly rates.
Please recommond few good / relaible employers from Wyoming/ North-South Dakota states.

Pls do email me - wannaGC@hotmail.com

Thanks,

GKWannaGC