Mail from USCIS

aarsb

Mail says I485 application approved. What happens next?

India, EB3,
PD: Feb 2002, RD July 2005
Substitution labor,
AC21 filed in December 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WACxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On February 16, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results
listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current
processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at ...url... under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

No RFE. I don't know if moving to a large public company had anything to do with it. The job description was 80% identical.
I was expecting more emails/mails like welcome and card production ordered etc. None of that.

My wife received the card on 18th Feb. To add to the drama, My wife's card went to our previous address ( 1 year old in the same zip code). The mail man knows us so just delivered it. Thats how I figured out the address on the petition was not changed. I had filed the AR-11 a year back and the lawyer who was filing the AP and EAD said they would file for the address change on the petition. I got the AP and EADs at the correct address. I guess I should have done both online.
Anyway called and updated the address at USCIS. Hopefully my card will go back and will be re-mailed. Otherwise the new company lawyer is getting ready to file I-90 after about 60 days wait. Lawyer also said to go for stamping my passport in 30 days.