Mail delay @CSC ????

GC_portlander

Registered Users (C)
My lawer sent my EAD renewal application by post on Jan 29th to CSC and I still didn't receive any kind of receipt notice from CSC.

Did anyone facing the same problem?

If they issue the receipt notice after 15-20 days for EADs, what is the ND/RD they are going to give for my EAD renewal case?

Did anyone know why is the mail delay happening at CSC?

--Regards,
Chava.

4-6 weeks ?

We just filed our 3rd EAD. My lawyer said that it would take 4 to 6 weeks to get the receipt.

watch for your check when it gets cashed then get the copy its back which has receipt number of your application.

I applied on line on 3rd of Feb got the recipt from CSC in 5 days but my CC hasn't been charged yet...

I sent my EAD renewal application on 26th. Receipt was generated on Jan 30th. I got it by first week of feb.

Tasse,

The reason I didn't apply online is, I saw many postings in this site that the efiling is taking more number of days to approve the case than applying it by post.

Lets wait and see how many days it will take to get my 3rd EAD?

Thanks all for your replies.

What happens if I apply online also now?

Thanks,
Chava.

ibm101

same problem as yours. My wife's AOP was approved on the 31st of Jan. Not received the card yet. What the heck is going on again?

:mad: :confused: :mad:

Same thing - (3rd) AP approved Jan 31st. No card yet.

I predict with a 100% certainty that none of us will get the approval notice on Monday either.

I've applied for my 3rd EAD on Feb 5, 2004. My check has been encashed on Feb 12th. I found the receipt number behind the check image. No receipt yet.

No delay for me in getting receipts ..

Our company lawyer applied for my 3rd EAD & AP on 2/3/2004 and received receipts on 2/12/2004.

Talked to IIO

I talked to IIO this morning regarding the mail delay and she mentioned that I have to wait and see for atleast 30 days .:eek: from the time of apply before I enquire about it. She asked me to call back on March 02nd if I don't receive it by then. I have sent my renewal application for my 3rd EAD on Jan 29th.

--Chava

AP delayed, too.

My (3rd) AP was approved on Jan 27, but I have yet to get it.
I called INS number and was told to wait till end of Feb.

I heard, unlike EAD, they do not resend AP if you do not get it at first time.

It turned out that my lawer forgot to send the copy of I-485 receipt along with the renewal application and she got the mailed package back to her. She resent the application on Feb 10th through UPS and it reached CSC on Feb12th.

--Regards,
Chava

All lawyer are equal. My lawyer sent RFE response in the beginning of January and there is still now news frof INS :(

Did anyone received their receive notice who applied their EAD renewal application on or after Feb 11th??

--Regards,
Chava.