MA SESA Tracker

No Point

There is really no point in calling SESA. Please understand that there may (may) be one person or two working on these cases. (or one person few days a week). However, one thing you can do, get your fellow workers who are US citizens write to State Governer or their rep.. That may work. However, some great man said in this post some where .. one universal law about govt\'s..
"They will screw you & screw you again.. All you can do is turn around and say ..Thank you!"

pete and others !!!!! So all i can say is I am screwed and i am screwed. Thanks you SESA MA !!!!!!!!

what a pity. it is better in India. Atleast you can get something done if you bribe somebody. I think getting something done what ever the morality is better than sitting here and saying MA SESA you have screwed me and i can\'t do a thing thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

The recording has been changed.

Let me update the recording\'s history:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
as for -Nov-01: April 26 are being processed.
as for Dec-4-2001: April 26-27 are being processed. RIR – April 30.
as for Jan-11-2002: April 27 are being processed. RIR – Apr 30.
as for today, Feb-6-2002: Apr 27 are being processed. RIR - between Apr 30 - May 7 are being processed.

These guys deserve a Olympic Gold Medal for their accomplishments.

They took almost 2-3 months to process Apr 30 and still do. This effort is momumental and they sure deserve it. Damn these guys. Which other private sector company would you expect this kind of customer service and service.

In the days of 10 minute oil change and 1 hr LCA approval online these timelines from SESA are criminal.

LCA approval online

To pv2002: What do you mean by “LCA approval online”?
Is there such service now?
Dear pv2002, could you please give some links or info on the subject?

Some hope

At least they are moving it means they are not sleeping or getting up. Hopefully they will go faster mine is in RIR May 9th

SESA Tracking

I have an MA SESA case number.
The receipt date is Sept 7 2001.
EB-3 RIR
I have the following questions:-
1) Telephone number information to track my case at MA SESA.
2) How long it takes to Arrive At DOL Boston?
3) Due to current Job market is RIR an issue ?
4) Is Sept 7 2001. the proirity date for my Green Application.
5) Any information on when DOL is pallning implement PERM Labor certification process?

Thanks for your patience.

Just read

Sureshais, did you read my reply on your message in the DOL thread?

By the way, you are welcome.

Information that you are asking is in these discussions already.

Just take time to read it.

Yeah Baby

MA SESA run baby run, its only 2 days for RIR then DOL. Still its long but little hope.

Lets see Cube

Hopefully will get it soon, after all everybody is in same boat & will go through.

gateway?

what is your priority date , and status?

Mine is April 30, but I still can get my case by email tracking the DOL database, I am wondering how long it takes from SESA after they say it is done and then forward to DOL.