MA SESA Tracker

sp101, is your LC still at MA SESA? ....

And a quick update of the list...

03-??-01; RFE from SESA
04-09-01; Received at SESA
04-16-01; Received at SESA
04-24-01; EB3-RIR; 11-15-01 Forwarded to DOL
04-30-01; EB2-RIR; 10-30-01 Forwared to DOL;
05-17-01; EB2-RIR; Received at SESA
06-10-01; Received at SESA
06-15-01; EB2-RIR; Received at SESA;
06-18-01; Received at SESA;
06-23-01: EB2-NON RIR; Received at SESA;
06-27-01; EB2-RIR; Received at SESA;
07-02-01; EB2-RIR; Received at SESA
07-02-01(RD???); EB2-RIR; Received at SESA
07-13-01; EB2-RIR; Received at SESA;
10-19-01; EB2-RIR; Received at SESA;
11-19-01; ; Received at SESA;

Looks like it\'s still at SESA

Hi seenoend,

I can see the PD 4/16/01 in your list. May be my case also might be at SESA as my PD is 4/16/01. I know only my PD from my lawyer and no other info.

Thanks for posting the info.
sp101

I have same details as sp101, pls. help to get my status

Hi seenoend,

I just have my PD: 04/13/2001, EB3 RIR. My lawyer did not give me case#. Can you please help me to know whether my case has been forwarded to DOL. If so how to get my RD at (Federal) DOL.

Thanks much,
pete

sp101, actually the 4/16/01 LC on the list is yours...

All the infomation on the list is collected from the previous postings to the discussion. I thought it would be more helpful to put all the pieces together from time to time. I was not sure whether or not people here mind that their info posted with their user names, so I only posted the dates and categories without names. If anybody posted your LC info here before, you know which line on the list is yours.

My PD is 7/6/01

Hi seenoend and everyone else,
My PD is 7/6/01, There is not really a delay for me, my PD is basically the same as RD.

It sucks, there is no new information on the MA SESA voicemail - and I haven\'t seen anyone after 4/30 come through!!!

Looks like we\'re stuck here for a while. seenoend, what\'s your PD?

Pete_pika, as far star pointed out in a previous posting, ...

you can send email to lcstatus01@doleta.gov with

CASE 12345678

You\'ll get information about the case by email within a couple of minutes. The difficult part is since you don\'t know your case number, you have to probably send emails with different case numbers to see if any case matches your LC.

My PD is 06/15/01. MA SESA does suck. We can only hope...

they\'d move a little bit faster once they pass 04/30/01.

Yeah, it sucks

Had I known about 245(i) I would have hurried up with filing my Labor Cert to get it in before April 30, but back then I had no idea...

I spoke to my lawyer, he thinks that there is not than many applications in May - July, so things should speed up quite a bit. And the load on the Regional DOL should not be too bad either, but who knows...

I hope we\'re on to the Regional DOL within a month or so, but maybe that\'s wishful thinking!

SESA voice message

SESA has still not updated their voice message to January processing. So I\'m in the dark here, have they moved beyond April 30 or haven\'t they?? I would love to know. Does anyone here know of someone who got processed beyond April 30?

Also, when they to approve you, do they usually send to DOL automatically, or would I / my lawyer be in the loop on that?

Maybe the person who records the message hasn\'t come back...

from vacation yet or she simply forgot to. They don\'t care! DOL\'s website hasn\'t been updated since October 10/01 !!!

According to a few previous messages (far star etc), SESA will forward your LC to DOL first and sends a notice out to your lawyer at a later time. They are probably not going to send you anything. It is up to your lawyer to inform you of that. I heard some lawyers even don\'t tell their clients the DOL case numbers.

Good to know that it could be mine

Seenoend,

I do not mind if you put all the info. together.
Any objection folks?

Thanks for your hard work.

SESA Current dates

Any update/info on current dates that SESA is processing now. Last heard April 30, 2001 but that was the same in December 3rd week. The portals also still show the same date.

thanx

Case number

YEah, I am one of the lucky ones with a good realtionship with my lawyer. He keeps me in the loop on it all, and provides me with case #, and other info.

I\'ll keep calling SESA, one of these days they will hopefully update the voicemail.

Just checked with MA SESA

They are still processing April 30 for RIR and April 27 for non-RIR. Seems like we\'re stuck here for a while...

At least MA SESA updated the AVM. They probably got too many complaints...

for keeping us in the dark.

Wakeup

SESA comeon move.....Its been a long wait since July 26, 2001....Hope my case moves in a month or two.....then wait at DOL. then 140.then CP/485....phew.....its looks a long road ahead......

I guess the 245 cases mustve been cleared by now....or will they use the same excuse for another year......

If MA SESA is still processing 4/30/01 LCs, it is very unlikely they will start ...

processing July applications in two months. Hope the economy turns around soon so that we don\'t need to care about how long the whole process takes as long as we have a job.

SESA in a month?

I hope that SESA will move faster soon, once they are done with 245(i). Normally, SESA should be very quick, one would hope that they recover some lost time. I am hoping for July 01 processing in two months.

Then... get in line at DOL!