MA SESA Tracker

No Title

I think that it does not matter if SESA moves faster, as it would be stuck at DOL or at I-140 or far worse at i-485. Ha.. ha.. what can we say! Life sucks!

Pete, cheer up!

At least once SESA is done, one step is done. Boston DOL is really slow, but Vermont is moving pretty fast now (2 months). I am planning Consulate Processing... We\'ll see, by the time we\'re there, Vermont is probably slowing down again!

254(i) sucks, anyways!

Thanks to AC21, IMO, I485 stage isn\'t as bad as LC or I140.

LC and I140 are absolutely tied with the sponsoring employer, while in 485 you can change job if I485 is pending for more than 6mos. So you don\'t have to worry about being laid off as long as you can find a new job.

so there\'s no way we can check the case status at SESA except

waiting for them to update the AVM and waiting for a receipt from boston DOL to come?

Feel Good Analysis! Yeh..

Now that DOL is if not running, at least walking.. processing at 40@day (assume if they walk this walk for next 2 years).. here is my feel good analysis.
My SESA PD is at the end of July. So, If SESA sends my case to DOL by June, there will be 400 X 14 (400 cases per month, 14 months as DOL processing April/May cases now). Now that will be 5600 cases, or 140 work days or (if we assume 15 work days per month, giving some holidays etc. etc. it is 15 X 40 = 600 cases/month).. We will have our Labor Cert. in 10 months or by year end. .. Oh! Wait up.. the dream continues, by then INS will implement premium processing for I-140 (I read some where they are planning to), and I get my I-140 in 15 days...... Then I am either in I-485 or CP...

Am I dreaming..

The I-140 part feels good but

almost two years stuck here with LC is not. Guess we\'ll just have to hang on there...

In the same boat friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of July priority date at MA. Waiting for SESA to stop vacationing in the pretext of 245i and start doing something with our cases.
Keep the thread alive!!!!

No Title

Can anyone tell exactly what is the difference between Priority Date and Receipt Date?

No updates from SESA

I called the MA SESA and it is still the same old recording. They are still processing Apr 27 for normal and Apr 30 for RIR. Either this is true or someone has not cared to update the voicemail.

The hope the latter is the case. DOL has been speeding up and now SESA sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will all the stars align and when will all our labours get cleared.

To early to worry

Previous time they had the record changed on January eleventh.

Why would not expect the same in this month?

As long as Jan recording it is ok

Just called SESA as long as it is JAN recording, we can hope soon they will say "This recording is for month of Feb. Permenent certifications with priority date 25 July 2001 we being processed. Also, Reduction in recruitment application with priority day 27 July 2001 being processed". Or more specifically "Permenent labor certification for "peterhodes & pv2002" has been sent to DOL, with a request of expediated consideration.

Noway

It might rather sounds like: "All cases filled before September eleventh has been taken from DOL and sent back to MA SESA for reprocessing."

pete and cube

Thanks for the rosy and most optimistic picture. I wish what you guys say comes true but even if they are processing May-June i should be OK.

Guys keep updating this board and keep it alive

3 month of work = 1 day

Recording\'s history:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
as for -Nov-01: April 26 are being processed.

as for Dec-4-2001: April 26-27 are being processed. RIR – April 30.

as for Jan-11-2002: April 27 are being processed. RIR – Apr 30.

Any signs of improving the processing time at MA SESA or we just get grey hair before our applicatio

Too much tension

Hi Members,
    This is first time I am joining the group, Infact I am in same boat filled LC on 8th May 2001 still waiting for SESA, these people do some work or just sleep. I think after some years we will hear new voice probably from the daughter of the same lady whose voice is recorded as we are processing application for April 27th & April 30th for RIR.

Can we do something about this. Is there is Tel no that we can call SESA to complain about