LUDs on 3 non-concurrent I-140 NIWs from Dec06/Jan07

Congrats NSCAGONY on ur I-140 approval. If u don't mind could u please tell us What federal agencies did u contacted? That could help so many people on this forum

My research is funded by DHS and the military. I did mention to them at every occasion how slow and unreasonable the process is and it looks like someone finally made a call and inquired about my case. Thats the only explanation I can think off. The senators I talked to responded with fairly standard "we can't help you" letters.

nscagony,

Congratulations! That is an exciting development... Nebraska is reaching out to applications in October 2007! This is exciting, and good luck with the rest of your application...:)

Congratulations!

Maybe I should start calling senators! nscagony - did you use the POJ method to call NSC to check on your NC?

on a serious note, looks like the I-140 after all DOES NOT get processed as per the receipt date/processing time indicated!

Yes their published dates are not in accordance with actual processing process. Do they process I-140 by country wise or all together?

My best guess is that they try to give priority to non-retrogressed countries, but its not consistent. Some applications get simply stuck until they fall behind the processing dates. Other move along quicker. But again, there is no apparent system to their madness.

Congrats

Congrats nscagony. Looks like NSC wasn't such an agony for your case! Good Luck with the rest of the process.

Hi Shankyyy,
u and I are in same boat...plz do update if u get any developements in ur case.
Thanks

tony,

ok..my guess is that once NSC starts processing June/July 07 cases, things are gonna get even slower; so, i do not expect anything atleast until end of the year...

I think so. we never know...about NSC. Already some may/june cases got approved. My lawyer told two of her clients got approved(may/june NSC)

Congrats - pretty ironic since you were one of the most vocal complainers about NSC - are you going to change your username to 'nscdelight' now??? :) sorry I couldn't resist....

No, just because I was fortunate enough that someone in the right position intervened on my behalf doesn't make NSC any less disorganized and random. Dealing with them is totally agonizing and I am sure a lot of people here would agree with that.