LUD with the strange message

patience2003

Registered Users (C)
There was a RFE issued last month, and we sent the response in two weeks ago. I also filed another address change recently. LUD has been changed a few times and the most recent one reads
"On November 23, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283".
Is this the second RFE or what? This long and difficult I-485 just drives me crazy. Your experience and insight are very welcomed!

patience2003 said:
There was a RFE issued last month, and we sent the response in two weeks ago. I also filed another address change recently. LUD has been changed a few times and the most recent one reads
"On November 23, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283".
Is this the second RFE or what? This long and difficult I-485 just drives me crazy. Your experience and insight are very welcomed!

Read post #55 at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=93273&page=4.

ETA

I think it is a response for a inquiry you made. Sounds like it. Did you initiate an inquiry?

TO ETA-GC and patience2003

ETA_GC ,

I got the same message as patience2003 ,

Current Status:

On November 23, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your
case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call
customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

And I did reference , the forum that you had pointed out # 55 , but was unable to make out what the real cause of this could be . Could you kindly brief us on this one .

As far I me making any queries , No . I have not made any queries but couple of things happened , I changed my Home address and had called the INS to change it - But this I had done 3 weeks ago. Secondly , the receipt notice for my wife’s EAD and AP was not received by the lawyer and I was not sure if he had called them .

My questions are ,

Is this is RFE ?
What will be the typical email format for the RFE ? - This is for people who have gotten a RFE before ?
When would this typically change back to normal status ?
Do I have to do anything from my part ?

Any help would be really appreciated .

Patience2003 - Did you change your address or any of things that are listed above.

Thanks,

nycindia

Don't worry. I got same message and I got letter.
In letter it says that I need to wait again 60 more days to hear something from USCIS.

So many people got same message so take it easy. I don't think it is RFE

Thanks Cynthia ,

When did you get the message and after how many days did you recevive the letter. Do you mind posting your dated in here .. ND EB3 etc etc .

I got this message too, on 11/24. I'd called them to change my address on 11/10.
But the bizzare thing is that I got this after i got the "your case has been approved, notice has been mailed" message. The date of the approval status was 11/22.

I think they messed up, posted the approval message on 11/22, realized their mistake and corrected it on 11/24. Still haven't received anything in the mail.