LUD on Pending I-485 (EB1 EA)

gc_eb1ea

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Please see my signature for detail. There was an LUD today (but no change of status or email) on mine and my wife's I-485. Could this mean that the approval is in sight? Any opinions?

Thanks.

I was wondering if similar thing happened for EB1-EA folks on the forum who recently got approvals?

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Please see my signature for detail. There was an LUD today (but no change of status or email) on mine and my wife's I-485. Could this mean that the approval is in sight? Any opinions?

Thanks.

I didn't have any LUD after my finger printing. Only LUD after that was with change in status - Card Ordered

Well, got another LUD on the I-485 today. Not sure what's going on.

Deena, dgrajan - do you also have similar LUDs?

Have you called TSC? Which country are you from?

India.

I just called the 1-800 number mentioned at USCIS website and did not get any useful information. They basically told me that my case is pending since May 9th (I already knew that!!!). They told me that they don't have any info whether my name/background check have been cleared or not.

Call TSC using POJ method. Customer service reps don't have these info.

POJ method:

1800-375-5283
Options: 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your receipt# SRC-XXXXXXXX
Enter Options: 1-1-3-4.
This should take you to TSC and if you are lucky you can get a hold of a nice officer in 20-30 minutes....

Good Luck.

I didn't get the FP notice. I submitted I-485 on July 30.
My son has gotten his FP yesterday, appointment on 1/2/08. His file was submitted on October 30.
I start to worry. Are we forgotten? Should I use the POJ method?

My own LUD was when they cashed my checks. No LUD since then. Try INFOPASS for NC/BC info. I was told today mine have been cleared.

No LUDs on my case!

Well, got another LUD on the I-485 today. Not sure what's going on.

Deena, dgrajan - do you also have similar LUDs?

Unfortunately, I do not have any LUDs. Good luck to you. My case is still stuck in NC, I think. I am thinking of contacting congressman... lets see how it works out.