LUD on I-485 Today, Why?

Delicateone

Registered Users (C)
I saw a LUD today on my I-485. My PD is not current. Done FP in last July (2008) for EAD. Got EAD last July (2008) for two years. Got Parol last December (2008). Now what?

You are not alone

I got a RFE for both my I-485 and my spouse's application as well. My PD is Nov 2006, EB3 and as we all know, PD for EB3 is still stuck in 2001. I guess it is a part of USCIS pre-adjudication process, where they pretty much touch every app that falls within their processing times. This is probably the reason for LUD and even RFEs. I have also seen a lot of people discuss about this in other forums. Who knows, there might be another Visagate like the one in 2007 and many "low hanging fruits" (clear straight-forward cases with no significance to PD) might get approved. Just wishful thinking :D

I saw a LUD today on my I-485. My PD is not current. Done FP in last July (2008) for EAD. Got EAD last July (2008) for two years. Got Parol last December (2008). Now what?

If you already have EAD, AP and NO current PD, just do not check LUDs, better spend that time check visa numbers availability.

Did the status message change? If not, it's probably just somebody dabbling in your case file and not doing anything meaningful with it. I was still getting LUDs on my AP and H1B years after they were approved and expired.