LUD on Approved I-140

You are absolutely correct on this. In the other thread where a lot of people have started getting their approvals after the memo, almost everyone had his/her FPs expired, but they still got the approval.

Qoute from another thread on FP
QUOTE=koku1;1862240]I think they start storing FPs sometime aroun mid-2006, and now they simply re-run stored prints every 15 months instead of asking you to come for FP appointment each time.
[/QUOTE]

JUst out of curiousity I added my old 131 cases to my portfolio and guess what I notice Me including my family all got LUD on 2/10/08 same day as my 140.

LUD today.

I have a LUD on my approved I-140 today. Last LUD was 06/29/2007. Not sure if this is a system update or not. My PD is current. I-485 RD is 6/21/2006.

NAME CHECK Cleared?

All,

How did you know that your I-485 application is doing the FBI name check? My I-485 was submitted last year with receipt date of July 10, 2007. The last update on my I-485 was Sept 2007. I have done the finger printing already. My priority date in the visa bulletin became current in the Marc 2008 visa bulletin? What should I expect next?

Thanks in advance.

batang_tx

Recent LUD on approved I-140...?

140 was first approved in 2006, filed 485 in June, 07 , there was one lud on 140 sometime in September 07, now there is another LUD on the 140 in July 08

Does that mean my namecheck cleared? I did not open any SR, my PD is not current now could be in October 08, no address changes either. I filed EAD extensions they were approved in June 08 itself. So either it was some internal audit or review or name check clearance. I am seeking advise from ppl who had similar changes.

I did not receive any finger print requests since I last gave them in 07.

Million dollar question...why was the LUD made? If USCIS wants to show LUDS they should also explain why it was made or else hide LUDS from us.

Friends,

If an LUD happen to be on Sunday (without prior/after LUD update within a week), then it is an automated system update. Especially if it is more than 2 years old, you will see an LUD. Some people get it exactly after 2 years and some people after 2years (within a month). Some more get this for very old approved cases as well.

Touch my I-140

Mid last week, my approved I-140 which was filed in NB had a hard update to it - Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing. Alas another issue to worry about.

After reading most of the pages of this thread, I'm still clueless on what may come of this. I was fingerprinted in May 2007 and I'm at the 15 month mark from then. So is it a fingerprint appointment I should expect? A lot of people who posted a note on the status change of their I-140 did not update this thread, to confirm it was a fingerprint check, or if they did receive their I-485 in couple of months.

I like many others here feel clueless and beat up...

LC PD: May 2002 EB2 India
LC AD: Sep 2005
I-140 RD: Nov 2005
I-140 AD: Dec 2006
I-485 RD: Apr 2007

Update from my end -

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: EAC**********
Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: Case received from AAO.

On September 3, 2008, the Administrative Appeals Office returned this case. If your case was remanded or your appeal was sustained, we will notify you of our action within 60 days of the date of the EOIR decision. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again the above is happening on an approved I-140. Approval came in Dec. 2006. Why are they messing with it now? Do I need to get my lawyer engaged in this? Or is this normal is getting another finger print check validated. I am not sure why they talk about an "appeal" when I have not appealed any decision they have taken thus far.

Your advise is appreciated.

Thanks!
LC PD: May 2002 EB2 India
LC AD: Sep 2005
I-140 RD: Nov 2005
I-140 AD: Dec 2006
I-485 RD: Apr 2007