LUD on 6/30/07, please post here

I'm sure I didn't get an LUD change on 06/30.

However, I did get an LUD change yesterday (07/03) and today (07/04). The status is still the same as before: "This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred".

Yesterday was the first LUD change I had since the VSC->TSC transfer. The previous LUD was 03/09/2007. Also, I haven't received a second FP notice (first one was in March 2005), so not sure what's going on with these recently touched cases.

any one has LUD on Jul 5?

LUD on Jul 3 and 4th -- but not today -- and the message stays the same. Curious to know if any one n the same situation get the lucky news. Otherwise the LUD may just be asystem thing -- Such a terrible feeling to guess what these LUD would mean...

Just take infopass or walk-in to ASC..ask about your FP2..

In my case FP2 notification didn't receice but FP2 was scheduled, I mean wasn't received through mail..I supposed to take FP2 on May, I went to ASC end of the the JUN to find about my case status by that time I came to know that FP2 was already scheduled.
Finally at ASC IO took my FP2...

do not delay, go and check ...

I'm sure I didn't get an LUD change on 06/30.

However, I did get an LUD change yesterday (07/03) and today (07/04). The status is still the same as before: "This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred".

Yesterday was the first LUD change I had since the VSC->TSC transfer. The previous LUD was 03/09/2007. Also, I haven't received a second FP notice (first one was in March 2005), so not sure what's going on with these recently touched cases.

Just talked to immigration officer @Texas service center and the IO told me the (July)visa has already been assigned to my application and ready to adjudicate anytime.

Ready to rock anytime.

Just take infopass or walk-in to ASC..ask about your FP2..

I've been to 3 Infopass appointments at the local ASC. At the last one, I did ask the IO about whether a second FP had been scheduled for me. He said no. I asked if he could just print out an FP notice for me so I could provide the FPs right away, since my earlier FPs have clearly expired. His response was that my fingerprints were entered in the system as unclassifiable, so he didn't know what USCIS/TSC will do to my case. In any case, he refused to issue me an FP notice. Unclassifiable means the FPs were not usable by FBI to determine if I have a record.

I've searched quite a bit on USCIS' site for unclassifiable, but I can't find any MOP on what USCIS will do in this situation. One thing I read somewhere was that they are supposed to ask me to get a police clearance. However, they haven't done that - no notice sent to me or my lawyer.

The Infopass IO just said my case is in the adjudications office, so someone will be working on it. That's all he could say.

All my POJ attempts to talk to TSC IOs have failed miserably - always got some (or the same) unhelpful person who very swiftly told me to call the NCSC.

I used POJ method.Looks like you had LUDs on 7/3&7/4.My guess would be you are also on the July boat.Why don't you try it today?

Call 1-800-375-5283.
Then choose 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your receipt no
Then -1
Listen to blah blah blah
Then press 3
Then press 4.
You will hear: “Welcome to TSC” --This is the confirmation that you are now connected to TSC.

For 6/30 LUD, if you dont receive

magic email by 7/15, then you know you are stuck in name check, and CIS still wont approve your case until get NC result, they may have processed or even assign you a visa#, but you still have to wait for NC result.

Name check is the darkest of all, it make notorious BEC of DoL a less scarier place. Why, no time line, no communication, totally secretive under the veil of national security... you can potential wait forever!

USCIS Ombudsman has clearly identified NC the biggest roadblock to GC processing. FIle WOM has proved to be the most effective way, but people would rather count on turn of luck.

Send a letter to Obama, enclosed with your letter a couple of Washington Post articles on NC delay, FBI response letter, USCIS letter. Point out that NC is neither effective nor efficient to help enhance national security.

called TSC

got connected to an IO after loooooooong waiting.
She was helpful.
I was told NC still pending.

I asked whether the rumor (case can be approved after long NC pending) was true, she said she did not know.

Interesting she said case waiting to be assigned to an officer.
Don't know what that's supposed to mean.

When did you call? Friday?

got connected to an IO after loooooooong waiting.
She was helpful.
I was told NC still pending.

I asked whether the rumor (case can be approved after long NC pending) was true, she said she did not know.

Interesting she said case waiting to be assigned to an officer.
Don't know what that's supposed to mean.

Most folks called on Friday had rather bad experience. How did you manage to pull out info. from her?

I have been told that my Name check has been cleared and case has assigned to IO on 06/29/2007 What does that mean ? Is there any chance of coming soon ?
VSC --> TSC on 03/15/07, second FP on 05/07.

EB3 India
PD 04/2004
No LUD on 06/30/07 but LUD on 07/03 and 07/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Most folks called on Friday had rather bad experience. How did you manage to pull out info. from her?

Yes, friday.
I waited for 50 minutes to get to talk to an IO.
I guess we have to wait to get more news. I hope the CIS is revising its policy toward prolonged pending NCs. If this problem is not fixed, longer and longer delays is guaranteed. I think the government has realized this.

Luds

I am not sure whether I got LUD on Jun 30 (was traveling), then found LUD Jul 3, and then again Jul 4 -- with no message change.

Anyone in the same boat? Will they give me a nice surprise on National Day? I am losing hope here...

EB1/PD: VSC 12/23/2004
I140 AP: 06/2005
I485: transferred from VSC to TSC 03/2007
No LUD until now

I had LUDS on 07/05 and 07/06 , i dont know whats going on either on my case:confused:
EB3, PD 04/04 I485 RD 08/04 Trf to TSC 03/07