LUD Changing everyday !!!!

same here no change at all for today

infg20 said:
My status shows the same nothing has changed.

LUD changes 06/23, 07/12, 08/11, 08/12.....
AD???

I485 details
RD 09/11/2002
ND 09/22/2002
I-140 approved 08/09/03
3rd EAD approved 07/28/04
3rd AP approved 07/30/04
2FP 07/02/2004
AD ????

thanks,
Infg20

same here LUD- aug 12 2004- same message, looks they got tired of looking our papers for one whole week, lud kept on chngaing everyday 5 times and then suddenly stopped, is this usual or unusual?

Last Update change

Where do you see this new updated date ? Is it the same web page wich gives you the Online case status ?
If so, I do not see any additional section which says when the case status was last updated.

Did your message change with the date?

you need to register and build a portfolio with the receipt numbers. then when ulogin to the site you'll see a grid that has a column for LUD

My I-140 gto aprroved on 07/26 and the they sent RFE for 485 on 08/03.

We replied back to RFE(on my medicals) and INS received it on 08/13 and says they recieved response to RFE.

Since 08/13 till today every day my Last update date changes but no change in status.

Another weird thing is in between this I-140 and I-485 they never sent me FP notice. Dont know whats going on?

Can I expect FP now or is it just another query or they even approve without FP?

This LUD change every day is really crazy.Anyone in similar situation?

destiny

Hugh said:
This is my impression of the "meaning" of LUD changes:

Many consecutive LUD changes are associated with EAD/AP approval or RFE/FP received at USCIS.

If you're not expecting any of these (i.e. EAD, AP, etc) consecutive LUD changes without approval could be a sign for issuing RFE, PF request from USCIS, or worse, a transfer.

Approval usually occurs on the same day or the following day when you first observe an LUD change.

The caveat is that USCIS sometimes does not update the online information. So nothing is really predictable.

Hugh,

In my case I485/I-140 ND 7/15/2003, I-140 approved on 8/2/2004

But LUD for I-140 has started changing 8/16 and 8/17 and 8/18 all of a sudden. I have not rcvd any FP but that should be tied to I-485 not I-140. I-485 dates still same ND

Any thoughts?

Hi Karns,

I am in the same situation as you. I-140 was approved on 5/14/04. The LUD of approved I-140 has been changed to 8/13/04. However, I-485 LUD is still the ND 9/18/03. Any meaning for the LUD change on approved I-140?

karns said:
Hugh,

In my case I485/I-140 ND 7/15/2003, I-140 approved on 8/2/2004

But LUD for I-140 has started changing 8/16 and 8/17 and 8/18 all of a sudden. I have not rcvd any FP but that should be tied to I-485 not I-140. I-485 dates still same ND

Any thoughts?

I'm not sure what it means. It is different from my own experience. My I-140 was approved in July 2003, and the LUD has been fixed on that date since. I have noted that when my EAD was approved, there was a couple of changes of the I-485 LUD. The same thing happened after they received my response to RFE.

My I-485 LUD has been changed several times, on 8/5, 8/6, 8/9, and 8/9. I was exicted at first but then there was a very quiet week. At the time, I knew the LUD changes were not related to any RFE, AP, EAD or PF. And I have been worried that they may either Issue another RFE or transfer me.

But I guess I had some luck--on 8/19, i received the approval email from USCIS!

So I guess the theory I mention before does not hold true all the time. They do approve a case a few days after some consecutive LUD changes on I-485.

The lesson I learnt is not to pay too much attention to the issue if all you can do is to wait. In retrospect, I think I only hear form USCIS when I already forgot about it.

So good luck to the LUDists--people who observe LUD. And good luck to evryone on this forum. I think we all deserve a better life.

congrats

Hugh said:
I'm not sure what it means. It is different from my own experience. My I-140 was approved in July 2003, and the LUD has been fixed on that date since. I have noted that when my EAD was approved, there was a couple of changes of the I-485 LUD. The same thing happened after they received my response to RFE.

My I-485 LUD has been changed several times, on 8/5, 8/6, 8/9, and 8/9. I was exicted at first but then there was a very quiet week. At the time, I knew the LUD changes were not related to any RFE, AP, EAD or PF. And I have been worried that they may either Issue another RFE or transfer me.

But I guess I had some luck--on 8/19, i received the approval email from USCIS!

So I guess the theory I mention before does not hold true all the time. They do approve a case a few days after some consecutive LUD changes on I-485.

The lesson I learnt is not to pay too much attention to the issue if all you can do is to wait. In retrospect, I think I only hear form USCIS when I already forgot about it.

So good luck to the LUDists--people who observe LUD. And good luck to evryone on this forum. I think we all deserve a better life.

congrats for ur freedom
and it seems your right after straight 6 days of LUD in my case it stopped last aug 12 and no news after that i hope after 9 days like in your case i will receive the bigggest surprise in my life approval and enjoy ur weekend and ur freedom

arigsagc .... me and you. i guess same INS officer. Same LUD.

Same NOTHING after LUD. .... fingers sooooooooo crossed ke buss ;)

my LUD changes

Hi All,
I had an RFE for my EAD/AP on July 29th from VSC

EAD LUD changes - AUg 5th( RFE recieved), AUg 6th, Aug 19, Aug 20 - Same message i.e RFE recieved

AP LUD changes - AUg 5th( RFE recieved), AUg 6th,

God only knows when my EAD/AP will get approved.

hope officer is not on leave

Cheekoo said:

its quite odd to me, i think after scrutinizing our papers for 5 straight days, he went on vacation, leaving all our papers eating dust on his table,
hope not
today same thing no change last lud- aug 12, 2004

Same with me yaar...

LUD changes 07/12/2004, 08/11/2004, 08/12/2004...

RD 09/11/02
ND 09/22/02
2FP 07/02/04
3rd EAD and AP approved.

Same with my case.

LUD changed 08/13/04, 08/16/04, 08/17/04, 08/18/04 and 08/20/2004.

I have no Idea what's going on..

seems so near yet feels so far

Cheekoo said:

same thing today nothing changed so they say it seems so near yet feels so far

arigsagc said:
same thing today nothing changed so they say it seems so near yet feels so far
This sucks BIG TIME. expecting approval from ANYTIME to 4 months. look check USCIS site 10 times a day. Nothing is changed

What's LUD, how can I get this info

I've been seeing a lot of messages on LUD.

I'd appreciate if someone could tell me where I could get this information. I;m unable to see any LUD dates when I check case status on the USCIS website,

Thanks

name checks or what

Cheekoo said:
This sucks BIG TIME. expecting approval from ANYTIME to 4 months. look check USCIS site 10 times a day. Nothing is changed
hey LUDmaniacs, like me ,do you have any idea if they will do another round of name checks or FBI check or clearance beofre approval or they will do that prior a case is being assigned to an adjudicator. I think those days when LUD was changing every freaking days were the days they were doing the clearance checking for the last time around prior to approval. or may be papers will be moving from one desk to another until it will be finally signed and approved by the head of adjudicating department.
just thinking one way to explain why this delays.
any input???

Nice Idea !!!

I will be writing to my Congressman tomorrow. and I think all LUD CHANGED VICTIMS should approach their Congressmen.

what say ?