LUD Changing everyday !!!!

As crazy as it is -- my LUD changed 8/4 and 8/5 - and i got a notice for filing a supplement to I-485 I-485A -- and pay $1000 to avail the option of 245i...

LUD hypothesis

This is my impression of the "meaning" of LUD changes:

Many consecutive LUD changes are associated with EAD/AP approval or RFE/FP received at USCIS.

If you're not expecting any of these (i.e. EAD, AP, etc) consecutive LUD changes without approval could be a sign for issuing RFE, PF request from USCIS, or worse, a transfer.

Approval usually occurs on the same day or the following day when you first observe an LUD change.

The caveat is that USCIS sometimes does not update the online information. So nothing is really predictable.

Hugh your hypothesis makes sense though ... is it sensible whats happening around at USCIS generally ?

Now I guess I should be ready for a RFE/Transafer ,, hmmmm

but if its for my 3rd EAD approval ... why LUD changing for i485 and EAD application at the same time ..

Dream is over ...

I really wish that it was a mass approval as OneMoreStupid said ...

My LUD 'changing' stopped today ... after 8/10, 8/11, 8/12. :(

Anything can happen....considering VSC can approve some one w/o FP.

Mass approvals..Huh !! It happened once with CSC...!! :D

Shaf said:
I really wish that it was a mass approval as OneMoreStupid said ...

Are you guys getting the emails for every change in LUD?
'Coz, I did not get an email for 8/9/2004 LUD change. For all other approvals(EAD/AP) I got couple of emails for each approval!!.

infg20 said:
My LUD changed twice today ! It was 07/12/04 and changed to 08/11/2004....08/12/2004.

I485 details
RD 09/11/02
ND 09/22/02
2nd FP done 07/2/04
3rd EAD and AP approved on 07/28/04

-Infg20

No, I haven't received any emails regarding I-485 LUD changes. But I recevied emails for the EAD/AP with the approval notice.

-Infg20

lud same messgae again

Cheekoo said:
.. and all other effective dawgs;) ... plzz stay in touch here as LUD changes. day by day .

aug 9- received rfe
aug 10- same message
aug 11- same message
aug 12- same message
aug 13- same message

until when????

rfe

ndny said:
As crazy as it is -- my LUD changed 8/4 and 8/5 - and i got a notice for filing a supplement to I-485 I-485A -- and pay $1000 to avail the option of 245i...[/QU

ndny

did u get any rfe prior to this?

pleaaaase not a transfer

Cheekoo said:
Hugh your hypothesis makes sense though ... is it sensible whats happening around at USCIS generally ?

Now I guess I should be ready for a RFE/Transafer ,, hmmmm

but if its for my 3rd EAD approval ... why LUD changing for i485 and EAD application at the same time ..

i am not expecting ead, my rfe requested was for my 1-485 so the most plausible explanation is TRANSFER, since if this is approval they could have approved it right away after they received my rfe
oh no please, i heard horrible cases being transfereed especially here in new jersey , i live in bergenfield new jersey

arigsagc said:
i am not expecting ead, my rfe requested was for my 1-485 so the most plausible explanation is TRANSFER, since if this is approval they could have approved it right away after they received my rfe
oh no please, i heard horrible cases being transfereed especially here in new jersey , i live in bergenfield new jersey
For what purpose they may transfer and why is it bad ?

arigsagc said:

I think you should be fine. Your LUD change is very likely caused by the RFE received by USCIS.

LUD change is like flirting--it's not exactly the thing you want.

Anyway, have a nice weekend guys!

same lud

skosian said:
For what purpose they may transfer and why is it bad ?
i moved to new jersey from new york and i notified them and i received their confirmation april 2004
we have almost similar lud so lets keep in touch

thanks

Hugh said:
I think you should be fine. Your LUD change is very likely caused by the RFE received by USCIS.

LUD change is like flirting--it's not exactly the thing you want.

Anyway, have a nice weekend guys!
thanks HUGH, that was very comforting, just the same enjoy your weekend
i am just wondering why it took them 5 days to review 3 pieces of documents RFE

EAD got approved after receipt of RFE (which was for Photo ID) AD 8/13
Same RFE for AP, Not yet approved. DO you guy think it should be also approved soon? Does it take longer than EAD approval?
140 RD 8/21 NIW AD 4/21/04
I485 RD 5/24 ND 5/25
765 RD 5/24 ND 5/25 RFE 7/20 RFE received 8/5 LUD 8/5,8/6,8/8,8/10 AD 8/13
I131 RD 5/24 ND 5/25 RFE 7/20 No news yet, LUD 8/10
Thanks for anyones input

My status shows the same nothing has changed.

LUD changes 06/23, 07/12, 08/11, 08/12.....
AD???

I485 details
RD 09/11/2002
ND 09/22/2002
I-140 approved 08/09/03
3rd EAD approved 07/28/04
3rd AP approved 07/30/04
2FP 07/02/2004
AD ????

thanks,
Infg20