LUD Changed !!!

atique rahman

Registered Users (C)
I just received a LUD change today 02/08/2006 saying USCIS received my RFE on 02/07/2006 ............... It is taking 570/600 days to process this kind of case.............. I know that's a standard message that everybody gets. Seems like it's moving fast. As long USCIS received what they have asked for. Now unless I am very unlucky they are not going to ask for another RFE & under that circumstances my freedom is really close as I hope.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
I just received a LUD change today 02/08/2006 saying USCIS received my RFE on 02/07/2006 ............... It is taking 570/600 days to process this kind of case.............. I know that's a standard message that everybody gets. Seems like it's moving fast. As long USCIS received what they have asked for. Now unless I am very unlucky they are not going to ask for another RFE & under that circumstances my freedom is really close as I hope.
Atique.

Buy whatever you eat/drink to celebrate--the good news is coming!!

Thanks !!!!!!!!!

floyd said:
Buy whatever you eat/drink to celebrate--the good news is coming!!

Thanks floyd. You are all welcome in that party as long you live close to Dallas,TX. I'm ready brother, can't really wait no longer.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Atique.

fingers crossed for you atique! i know we'll be hearing good news from you soon!

My case was approved within 20 days after they received my RFE response...

Congrats in advance bro

froff22 said:
fingers crossed for you atique! i know we'll be hearing good news from you soon!

Thanks froff, I sure appreciate all your comments. I'll be more than happy to give you all my good news soon.
Atique.

atique, you will get it in less than three weeks, try to relax and keep some energy to celebrate, you are running the marathon and this is your last mile....heeeyyy at least you already run 41 miles....you must be tired.

Guacho.

guacho said:
atique, you will get it in less than three weeks, try to relax and keep some energy to celebrate, you are running the marathon and this is your last mile....heeeyyy at least you already run 41 miles....you must be tired.

Guacho.
Very good comparison!

atique rahman
You'll be announcing good news vey soon! :)

atique rahman said:
Atique.

Dear Atique:

you will have your G/C within 1 week, Bro.

cody2 said:
Dear Atique:

you will have your G/C within 1 week, Bro.

Cody, a week!!! I don't think I'm that lucky but if everything's the way I think it should be at least a month or something. Thanks for your optimistic opinion bro.
Atique.

guacho said:

Guacho.

You right guacho, I'm really tired of this waiting game in this long race. Hopefully my race is getting closer to an end. Need all your prayer. And I sure appreciate all your positive comments.
Atique.

CONGRATS ATIQUE. YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE IT! I read your posts... I'm also in Dallas and just did my BIO & FP 2 wks ago. I hope that you all will pray for me as I'm praying for all of ya too. Ciao & Salam