LUD Changed !!!

CJay75 said:
CONGRATS ATIQUE. YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE IT! I read your posts... I'm also in Dallas and just did my BIO & FP 2 wks ago. I hope that you all will pray for me as I'm praying for all of ya too. Ciao & Salam

Thanks CJay. What's your timeline? Don't worry I'm praying for you.
Atique.

casaca said:
Mine LUD changed again today,maybe they will send me BIO???

Mine also change today for third day in a row. I already did BioCode3 and sent medical and G325-A. What is next?

Cl_Asylee said:
Mine also change today for third day in a row. I already did BioCode3 and sent medical and G325-A. What is next?

CI_ Asylee looks like it's gonna be your approval unless IO asks for a RFE.
The way your LUD kept changing I have a good feeling IO is about to approve your case. Don't worry even it's a RFE just do as they ask for (if so)
and you'll be approved very soon. In my case just one day after I mailed my RFE they approved my case. Now that's what I say quick.
Good luck.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
CI_ Asylee looks like it's gonna be your approval unless IO asks for a RFE.
The way your LUD kept changing I have a good feeling IO is about to approve your case. Don't worry even it's a RFE just do as they ask for (if so)
and you'll be approved very soon. In my case just one day after I mailed my RFE they approved my case. Now that's what I say quick.
Good luck.
Atique.

Thanks atique,

I also have a good feeling. But, any ND2004 has been approved. Will I be the first one? :p

Cl_Asylee said:
Thanks atique,

I also have a good feeling. But, any ND2004 has been approved. Will I be the first one? :p

Trust me bro impossible is a word not found in USCIS dictionary. They can do anything provided if they want. If they want a case could be even processed within a week but too bad we are not treated that fairly human beings but some case files & numbers. But since that 10,000 caps been lifted it is not at all unusual to get your case processed no matter what ND you got. I'm praying for you.
Good luck.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Trust me bro impossible is a word not found in USCIS dictionary. They can do anything provided if they want. If they want a case could be even processed within a week but too bad we are not treated that fairly human beings but some case files & numbers. But since that 10,000 caps been lifted it is not at all unusual to get your case processed no matter what ND you got. I'm praying for you.
Good luck.
Atique.

Thanks atique. I will continue confident. And sanremo ND2004 seems to have been approved.

Cl_Asylee said:
Thanks atique. I will continue confident. And sanremo ND2004 seems to have been approved.

See I told you brother it's surely possible as Sanremo. It don't really matter what ND you got you may be approved anytime & I pray from the bottom of my heart you would :) :) :) :) :) We ND 2000 suffered & still keep suffering a lot don't want that to repeat for others too.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
See I told you brother it's surely possible as Sanremo. It don't really matter what ND you got you may be approved anytime & I pray from the bottom of my heart you would :) :) :) :) :) We ND 2000 suffered & still keep suffering a lot don't want that to repeat for others too.
Atique.

Dear Atique,

My LUD change again today. Fourth day in a row. :eek:
I have not seen this in this forum. What is going on man? :confused: