LUD change and approval theory

Unusual LUD activity

Folks, From past 45 days there has been unusual lud activity in my case.
My FP2 is done in september and response for RFE recd by INS on Oct-14.
Since then it changed on 10/15,10/19 and 10/21.
All of a sudden on 11/24 and 11/29 it changed.No change is message after 10/14.
Don't know what are they doing with my case. LUD Drama !!!!
I hope they don't blow it by case xfer.
Hope they approve it by 31-dec or i will be stuck in retrogression ... :confused:

LUD got update again today 11/29/04 without any new message.

I got a letter last friday saying "The address change has been applied to your application/petition" Eventhough I didn't change my address. it also state that "On 10/26/04 you, or the designated resresentative shown below, contacted USCIS about your case" I didn't can USCIS on 10/26/04.

Now I am trying to contact USCIS and the new phone options never get me to a live person because it ask you to check the status in order to talk to a live person and my status message says "We are sorry due to a problem with our system we can not find any info about your case please try again later." I don't know what to do?????

Inquired about the case on 10/22/04
I140 file date 11/9/02 RFE 3/4/03 Aprove 5/18/03
I485 Receipt date 11/18/02
I485 LUD 6/15/04, 6/16/04, 7/30/04, 11/10/04, 11/11/04, 11/24/04, 11/29/04

Inquired about the case again on 11/29 after the LUD Change

Got approval message within 7 days of last LUD changed

Here come the approval notices for both of us. But somehow they forgot to send emails on my approval but got emails for my wife approval. Does'nt matter as online message said its approved.

See my signature, got approval within a month of my RFE.

MD_Rockville theory - ROCKS

Another approval per theory.

I got approved yesterday i.e. This however is in line with my first theory that if there is LUD change once or twice after case resume message then 90% chances are that you will get approval in < 7 days or around 10th, 20th 30th days ( current USCIS pattern only )

means < 7 days . our last LUD without message change were 10/27 & 10/28 and then for approval 12/03.

Thanks MD!!!!!!!

LUD change and approval theory

Guys I have seen lot of cases where LUD changes for two days lets say 11/01 and 11/02 and then approval is posted after 15-20 days. In one of the post I have come to know that 485 is actually approved and it takes those many days to dispatch the approval notice ( think of a file approved from officer but mail and other systems takes 10-20 days to post the info ).

Look at the cases approved today. Their LUD changed on 11/01, 11/02 and 11/03, 11/04 Thoughts ?

This however is in line with my first theory that if there is LUD change once or twice after case resume message then 90% chances are that you will get approval in < 7 days or around 10th, 20th 30th days ( current USCIS pattern only )
).

GC_candiadate said:
Another approval per theory.

I got approved yesterday i.e. This however is in line with my first theory that if there is LUD change once or twice after case resume message then 90% chances are that you will get approval in < 7 days or around 10th, 20th 30th days ( current USCIS pattern only )

means < 7 days . our last LUD without message change were 10/27 & 10/28 and then for approval 12/03.

Thanks MD!!!!!!!
Thanks GC and congrats as well. Enjoy your stay in USA :)

mind LUD changed on 11/09 and 11/11 after they recd FP on nov 5th..

nothing after that :( :( :( :( :(

mine ND is sep 26 2003, saw lot of sep and oct approvals...mera number kab aayega :( :( :( :(

chubber we r together

Chubber Singh said:
mind LUD changed on 11/09 and 11/11 after they recd FP on nov 5th..

nothing after that :( :( :( :( :(

mine ND is sep 26 2003, saw lot of sep and oct approvals...mera number kab aayega :( :( :( :(

mine fp 10/30/04
LUD 11/04/04 FP received blah blah
LUD 11/24/04 (no changed and their was holidays until 11/19/04)
LUD 11/29/04 (no changed)

No I am sick check my emails every now and then and coming on this forums..I will go mad looks like

no idea how they work,

so so many approvals where LUD changed only once after resume msg and they there is ahalt and then 35 to 40 days later they got approval, why so much of time.

I am expecting and RFE though because mine birth certificate was issued 27 yrs after my birth and also my employer did not submit employment letter while filing 485 (Do i need to tell why!!!!).

I am visitng india from Dec 28th to Jqan 28th and if, if at all they want to approve me and they approve while i am not here,then i heard some one saying that "do come bck asap"....

God this is a mess :eek:

Chubber Singh,
FYI, my friend got his birth certificate after 31 years of his birth but he got approval with out any RFE. Does it matter if we register our birth after 31 years or just before applying 485???

Chubber Singh said:
no idea how they work,

so so many approvals where LUD changed only once after resume msg and they there is ahalt and then 35 to 40 days later they got approval, why so much of time.
only one LUD is enough to indicate approval ( or some other significant activity ) after case resume message ( manik_bashaa case ). Good luck Chubbar

LUD changed several times

485 ND : 11/05/03
FP1 : 11/02/04
LUDs : 11/05/04 (Recd FP results .. on NOV4th....)
11/11/04 (Recd FP results .. on NOV10th....)
11/15/04 (Recd FP results .. on NOV15th....)
12/02/04 (No change)

Did anyone experienced the same LUD changes after FP done.Can anyone let me know when can i expect something to happen with this pattern of LUD changes.

dkagc

Theory only true for RFE cases

GC_candiadate,

As far as i observered, this change in LUD theory is more valid for RFE cases, whereas LUD change after FP is a different theory, because one never know whether their name check has been completed after FP or not; whether the case is going to be approved directly or would generate RFE.

So if the LUD changed after RFE, then their ia a great chance of getting approval within a month or so.

beavis,

Thanks. My rfe was about J1 visa waiver, EVL, Tax return, w2 and Paystubs.

I think part 3 of this theory ( 30th day ) is working pretty well now ( and that is our only hope ). ( give me one day as there was a long weekend )

See how many folks with LUD on 11/8 and 11/11 have been approved today. Good luck to all

My case was

485 RD Dec 16 2002
FP1 FEB 2003
FP2 AUG 2004

LUD Changed 10/05/2004 ,12/02/2004,12/03/2004

AD ???

Hope for the best to get before new year

Thanks
Raju

MD_Rockville said:
I think part 3 of this theory ( 30th day ) is working pretty well now ( and that is our only hope ). ( give me one day as there was a long weekend )

See how many folks with LUD on 11/8 and 11/11 have been approved today. Good luck to all

Hope this theory of yours is right