LUD Change 3 Times after FP

it seems like the system is signaling the officer for an approval :D

hang tight boquita, your approval is around the corner. we'll throw you a big party

RFE 2 Times?

boquita said:
Again......
RFE1: Sent 08/25/03 Ack. by TSC on 08/28/03
RFE2: Sent 12/01/04 Ack By TSC 12/03/04

boquita

Did u receive 485 RFE 2 times? I got it once for Employment Verification. Can you please share what the RFE's were for ?

Thanks,

BanglaBabu said:
boquita

Did u receive 485 RFE 2 times? I got it once for Employment Verification. Can you please share what the RFE's were for ?

Thanks,

RFE1 = I-693
RFE2 = He request evidence that we have a priority date before April 2001 (we apply on the 245i), a current employment verification letter and a New I-693 for my wife, she was pregnant the first time that we did it and she was not able to get some immunizations.

boquita said:
RFE1 = I-693
RFE2 = He request evidence that we have a priority date before April 2001 (we apply on the 245i), a current employment verification letter and a New I-693 for my wife, she was pregnant the first time that we did it and she was not able to get some immunizations.

It seems ur apprval is very near.

Wasn't LC was enough for them to justify 245() case? would u like to share about ur reply on RFE 2.

Good Luck

AC21 Format

My RFE was for EVL. My Lawyer sends me a Format and my Company denied the format and gave the AC21 in their standard Format. Lawyer was against the format because it said "There is no guaranty of Job for any specified time but at present it is anticipated that I will be with them upon approval of my 485" and which seems ok to me as in USA, there is nothing called Job Guaranty! I am hoping the format is ok with USCIS and I don’t get any further RFEs. They received the RFE Reply on 3/9/05 and LUD Changed 3 times until 3/11/05 and that's it. Hoping to get it ASAP otherwise, have to spent $700 for AP

sant1234

I called Service Center and they said to wait unitl 30 days. So I am going to call agan on 4/9. Did u call?

Bang, Sant, Boquita: My lawyer did some research and it looks like there MAY not have any meaning to the date change and could be just a computer glitch after all. Suggestion: try doing a case inquiry by April 9.
Please tell us what information you may have found.

ned said:
Bang, Sant, Boquita: My lawyer did some research and it looks like there MAY not have any meaning to the date change and could be just a computer glitch after all. Suggestion: try doing a case inquiry by April 9.
Please tell us what information you may have found.

I have called the USCIS and spoke with customer service representative, after I explained to her my situation she transferred me with a supervisor. I explained to her that I made every day a printscreen of my LUD, to show her that it was changing daily. Finally she transferred me to an official on the TSC.
The Official was very nice, he put me in hold for aprox 5 minutes, then he said to me that the changes that we see in the LUD are updates that they are loading every day. He explain to me that some of them do it daily and others not.
He also said that my case is completed and I only have to wait for the desicion.

sant1234 said:
what # did u call at?

I called "(800) 375 – 5283 ".

Guys, any idea, under what circumstances a 485 can be cancelled or disapproved. Not ever heard of it but kind of worried.
Recently, a friend of mine got his 485 approved from TSC. Same case like mine. No 2nd FP, no RFE though he had changed his Employer. Strange.

boquita said:
I have called the USCIS and spoke with customer service representative, after I explained to her my situation she transferred me with a supervisor. I explained to her that I made every day a printscreen of my LUD, to show her that it was changing daily. Finally she transferred me to an official on the TSC.
The Official was very nice, he put me in hold for aprox 5 minutes, then he said to me that the changes that we see in the LUD are updates that they are loading every day. He explain to me that some of them do it daily and others not.
He also said that my case is completed and I only have to wait for the desicion.

Thanks for your info. Please keep us updated as you find more.

Question: Did the officer mentioned when will your case be approved or what process is further involved for the decision to be made.

ned said:
Thanks for your info. Please keep us updated as you find more.

Question: Did the officer mentioned when will your case be approved or what process is further involved for the decision to be made.

He recommend me to wait because he saw my case and he know that they are working on it.

Boquita - so its 3 months since they received reply to RFE ?

boquita said:
He recommend me to wait because he saw my case and he know that they are working on it.

Boquita, so its 3 months since you send RFE Reply. Mine RFE was for employment Verification and my new company replied it as AC21. Hope that doesn't mess up things.

Banglababu,

Don't worry. I had seen 6 cases of the same type. None of them had any problem. You will be approved soon. Its just a matter of time.

Thanks

Pd: 09/01 EB3
I140/485 : RD: 08/20/04
I140 Ad: 02/03/05
FP: 02/08/05
485 AD: 03/14/05
PP Stamped 03/24/05

News

With decison on my 485 still pending (after sumitting RFE for EVL), I called INS for Advance Parole options and I am quite surprised to hear the answer. They said permission to enter USA for cases with 485 pending and on the basis on Advance Parole, is purey dependent on Imigration Officer at Port of Enrty. There is no Guranty that one can be permitted to enter on the basis on AP.

Any body heard of this?

BanglaBabu said:
With decison on my 485 still pending (after sumitting RFE for EVL), I called INS for Advance Parole options and I am quite surprised to hear the answer. They said permission to enter USA for cases with 485 pending and on the basis on Advance Parole, is purey dependent on Imigration Officer at Port of Enrty. There is no Guranty that one can be permitted to enter on the basis on AP.

Any body heard of this?

That has always been the case. INS never guarantees your re-entry.