Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceofJungle said:
Jaguar2004 you have good sense of humer :D

I am not sure any more than yours ;)

question corrected

___ Number of times you've seen a UFO
___ Number of times you've seen another person exactly like you
__1_ Number of times you've seen yourself in a UFO
(Belive it or not once I was sucked up by one.. location close to Mesquite, Tx :eek: )

Have good Friday all.

Sant, Boquita
Already you see people with much later FP getting approval emails already as late as Feb 10, 2005. This may not be a good indication. But still keeping hopes up. Looking forward for a great week ahead.

No LUD Changes in My Case ..

Friends,

LUD Changed for 485, when USCIS received the reply to RFE on 3/9. There upon, LUD changed on 3/10 and 3/11 and nothing since then.

I see people's LUD Changed almost every day. Does this mean, my case is in COLD STORAGE!

BanglaBabu said:
Friends,

LUD Changed for 485, when USCIS received the reply to RFE on 3/9. There upon, LUD changed on 3/10 and 3/11 and nothing since then.

I see people's LUD Changed almost every day. Does this mean, my case is in COLD STORAGE!

Nobody really knows. It seems like different officer works on different protocols. Some logs in to your file and some don't.

Explanations

Could someone give me what all the abbreviations mean? FP/LUD/RD etc. I am fairly new to the forum and do not know what all they stand for. They might be posted somewhere but I have not found them. Thank you.

abbreviations tutorial

Ellada Hadjisav,

I totally understand where you are coming from. When I first started using this forum I was confused about what these meant. Anyway here are the main ones -

PD - Priority Date (Date that is determined by the day you filed for your Labor Certification (LC)

ND - Notification Date (Date you recevied a written notice from Service Center)

RD - Receive Date (Date that the service center received your application. This date is on the written notice).

FP - Finger Printing

EAD - Employment Authorization Document

AP - Advance Parol

LUD or LUP - Latest Update (This refers to the date on the online status check page)

And the most important one of them all -

AD - APPROVAL DATE ....

hope this helps.

saras

Thank You

Saras76,
Thank you so much for explaining those abbreviations for me! They surely help. I may be able to form a signature now with all my details!
I appreciate it!

485 LUD Chages ..

Dear boquita,

Whatz happening with your LUD Changes. Does it change now also, almost everyday ? Mine chanegd 2 times since they receive reply to the RFE. Any Idea??

BanglaBabu said:
Dear boquita,

Whatz happening with your LUD Changes. Does it change now also, almost everyday ? Mine chanegd 2 times since they receive reply to the RFE. Any Idea??

Mine LUD keep changing. I'm very confused. When I call 800 they said that everything is fine, FP Done, Name Check OK, Just wait....
But they don't know that my LUD is changing every day. They don't see those changes in my record. If I call today the only change that they have is yesterday one. So, I'm making printouts every day and I'll wait until Apr 2nd (2 months after 2nd FP).
After that I'll start calling and faxing then all the LUD changes.
I really don't know if I can do anything more.

I-485 Approved!!!!

Guys,

I just got my I-485 Approval notice by mail :). But the website still shows that the FP results were received (The LUD kept changing for about a month since I did my FP).

Boquita,

Don't worry. As I said before the approval is around the corner for everyone who has done FP. You will get your approval soon :)

Thanks for everyone to have kept this forum thread alive!

ingcQ

Last edited by a moderator:
ingcQ said:
Guys,

I just got my I-485 Approval notice by mail :). But the website still shows that the FP results were received (The LUD kept changing for about a month since I did my FP).

Boquita,

Don't worry. As I said before the approval is around the corner for everyone who has done FP. You will get your approval soon :)

Thanks for everyone to have kept this forum thread approved!!

ingcQ

Congrats!

When did your LUD stoped changing?

ned said:
Congrats!

When did your LUD stoped changing?

Well, it hasn't stopped yet as of yesterday. It still shows that they received the FP results and resumed working on the case. It does not show that my I-485 has been approved yet!!!!!

ingcQ said:
Well, it hasn't stopped yet as of yesterday. It still shows that they received the FP results and resumed working on the case. It does not show that my I-485 has been approved yet!!!!!

Thanks for your response! Please let us know if your LUD continues to change.

Hey Boquita and Sant, there is hope! Watch for your mail.

My LUD didn't change today, I hope we are going to get it soon.
Have a good weekend and be nice with your mailman.

ingcQ said:

Congrats on your approval. Are you EB3? Also, where did you do your FP. My ND is August 30. Did my FP in March 2005.

Jaguar2004 said:
Congrats on your approval. Are you EB3? Also, where did you do your FP. My ND is August 30. Did my FP in March 2005.

Thanks. Yes I am on EB3. Did my FP at Santa Ana, CA.

boquita said:
My LUD didn't change today, I hope we are going to get it soon.
Have a good weekend and be nice with your mailman.

My LUD too hasn't changed today. However, like I said, the system still does not show that my approval has been processed even though I received the magical mail.