LUD After Receving CPR morethan 3 months

obajego

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, i am confused to have checked my online status today and discovered their was LUD yesterday (4/28/07) on all my approved application (485, 765 and 130). The last LUD i noticed was after my CPR was mailed to me which was in January of 2007. Now what could be happeneing to my case and why LUD yesterday. Is this normal ? Did anyone also noticed this LUD? or could it be a quarterly issue. any advise would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my Green card on April 12. Today when checking my status online, I found I-130, I-485 and I-765 all got Last Updated dates as April 28,2007.

ignore it...

:)
I received my Green card on April 12. Today when checking my status online, I found I-130, I-485 and I-765 all got Last Updated dates as April 28,2007.

Ignore it... unless the update informs you that they intend to send you a check, then be interested. Otherwise... enjoy your life and a spouse...:)

The real question is, why are you still checking the USCIS website for your case status 3 months after you got your Green Card? ;)