• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

LucyMo please,please help

srbija

Registered Users (C)
i received 1st notification letter 4 months ago.my nuber is around 4400.
have some doubts about my name.i put for middle name, name of my father because in serbia your middle name is always your fathers name.you can use it but you dont have to.
when i had to fil forms i asked sonsular officer in belgrade embassy about that.he told me that i made mistake and i have to cnange that in dsp-122 and dsp-230 forms.i did so and put just my first and last name.
so can this middle name change to cause any problems in further proceedure?

thanks

no problems. It's a patronymic, we use it in Russia too. It's not really a middle name...

spasiba

thanks a lot lucymo.sincerely i started to worry litle bit.
ochen spasiba
i am from serbia and i like russians a lot.we are orthodox brothers. and sisters too :)
salute

zdravstvujte rosiskie druzja

its nice to know there is some other guys from east europe,especially russians.if you want to go to usa i think its good idea to live in boston.i ve lived in boston few months and there is like 100 thousand russians there.and its beautifull city.so guys think...
if you want you can write me to nikq33@yahoo.com
salute

i am already in usa since 2003, i am PhD student. yes, boston good place to live, i agree :)

cool

borya,so you are lucky one.i am in still in serbia,and also grauate student but i d like to continue my studies in us...we l see..
anyway i cant wait to go back to boston again.

I was once in Boston for one day. About 11 years ago. :) It was nice. :)

But Missouri will always be the state I am "from". :)