• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Lottery winner, Living in USA with F1 Visa but confused. Help plz...

nepali_winner

I am currently studying in U.S.A. for 2 years. Undergraduate with F1 Visa. I won the lottery, when i called KCC they said that my interview is in kathmandu embassy (nepal) on may 08. I am going to go to Kathmandu for an interview but I am just confused is this the right way to do or I can still Adjust my Status here? If I have to go for Consular processing then what are the documents that i need to take with me from USA? Please somebody help me. i would be very grateful to you.

I am currently studying in U.S.A. for 2 years. Undergraduate with F1 Visa. I won the lottery, when i called KCC they said that my interview is in kathmandu embassy (nepal) on may 08. I am going to go to Kathmandu for an interview but I am just confused is this the right way to do or I can still Adjust my Status here? If I have to go for Consular processing then what are the documents that i need to take with me from USA? Please somebody help me. i would be very grateful to you.

Its up to you buddy. u need all the documets there is.U can still AOS if you call KCC and have em change ur info. Anyway, good luck with ur CP. U need medical exam, financial support info and bla bla bla. There re lots of info's on this site that u can read. but make sure u have a back up plan if u leave the states coz a DV lottery Winner aint guaranteed a Visa.

Nepali_winner I'm doing my CP from kathmandu too.
Email me if you need further information.

hey! i'm frm Nepal too. I won EDV 2008 and received 1st letter on april 20th. I have decided to go through AOS, because Doing Cp may risk my F1 status if i didn't get Greencard frm KTM.

case number; 2208AS00006****
4/20: got 1st letter
4/23: mailed DSP122 and DS 230 to KCC for AOS process

what will happen to me next? any suggestions

in your case transferring the case to USCIS may take a looooooong time, so do CP.