• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Lottery visas -DV

Md mster

Hi guy please anyone's can help me and my wife .My wife is selected dv 2020 but we are not living together one year a go .I'm living in Asia qatar right now. and my wife is stay in my country Africa ..I want to know what is the documents requirements for me in Asia we did not fill get DS-260 form pls they anyone help how to starting from and what is the documents required for me and my wife .

Your wife’s selectee notification letter has links for guidance on what the next steps should be and the applicable required documents. Follow those links.

Hi pls we need help ..my wife is selected dv lottery 2020 ..my wife will be graduates this year for a completion of high school degree. So we are planning to delay to fill DS 260 intill December 2019 this year after finishing exam and getting is high school diploma. I like to know if that will be a risk or no?

Hi pls we need help ..my wife is selected dv lottery 2020 ..my wife will be graduates this year for a completion of high school degree. So we are planning to delay to fill DS 260 intill December 2019 this year after finishing exam and getting is high school diploma. I like to know if that will be a risk or no?
You need to add more information like your case number range. You don't need to submit your DS 260 asap.

Please don't repeat the same post across threads. And yes it's fine to delay till December, will still give you plenty time to interview even if you have a low case number.