• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

lottery result 2012

kanealive

I'm undomcumented and i pplyed for the greencard lottery if my name come up can i countinue the process or i wont be allowed cause i don't have a valid visa?

DV 2012 Its 25 Days 2 Go

GDM house,its 25 days to MAY 1st.Hw r u guys feelin abt the results comin up by MAY 1st?

I'm undomcumented and i pplyed for the greencard lottery if my name come up can i countinue the process or i wont be allowed cause i don't have a valid visa?

Winners of the DV lottery can either pursue their case through consular processing(CP) if they are outside the US or by adjusting their status (AOS) if they are within the US. Undocumented persons within the US will not meet the requirements for AOS since they must hold a valid visa to be considered. If the person leaves the US to pursue CP then they may be subject to bans on entering the US thereby voiding the DV process.

Hi guys! I Checked today ESC and it says

Dear Selectee,

Based on the information and confirmation number provided, you should have received a letter by mail from the United States Department of State’s Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) notifying you that your Diversity Visa entry was selected in the DV-2011 lottery.

If you have not yet received your selectee letter, please do not contact KCC until after August 1, 2010. International mail delivery delays of one month or more are normal. KCC will not respond to questions they receive before August 1, 2010 regarding non-receipt of selectee letters. If you still have not received your selectee letter by August 1, 2010, however, you may contact KCC by email at kccdv@state.gov.

But I didn't received any mail yet! Do you think that it is just an error or maybe I won and my letter just lost on its way???
Thanks for answers.

Hi

Hi guys! I Checked today ESC and it says

Dear Selectee,

Based on the information and confirmation number provided, you should have received a letter by mail from the United States Department of State’s Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) notifying you that your Diversity Visa entry was selected in the DV-2011 lottery.

If you have not yet received your selectee letter, please do not contact KCC until after August 1, 2010. International mail delivery delays of one month or more are normal. KCC will not respond to questions they receive before August 1, 2010 regarding non-receipt of selectee letters. If you still have not received your selectee letter by August 1, 2010, however, you may contact KCC by email at kccdv@state.gov.

But I didn't received any mail yet! Do you think that it is just an error or maybe I won and my letter just lost on its way???
Thanks for answers.

have u checked it with your dv 2011 confirmation number? if yes u r the winner of the dv 2011 and u still have the chance to apply for visa so email to kccdv@state.gov asking what to do then they will reply u what will be your next move.dont give up bro u still have the chance to get USA Visa.May god be with u

have u checked it with your dv 2011 confirmation number? if yes u r the winner of the dv 2011 and u still have the chance to apply for visa so email to kccdv@state.gov asking what to do then they will reply u what will be your next move.dont give up bro u still have the chance to get USA Visa.May god be with u

Thanks a lot man!

Hey guys good work in here.I stumbled on this site out of anxiety before the Ist of May and I really like what I am getting.

"Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2012 Electronic Diversity Visa program.
Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below"

Pls does this statement mean I can still be selected?
Cos It seems all my guys also got the message and one of them said it is a batch by batch thingy
My Brethren pls help trash the issue....I believe in you guys

Yeah, we got it, you're bailing out, now what are you still doing on this forum posting in completely unrelated topics? This is called - lottery result 2012, not -bash America. LEAVE ALREADY...Where are moderators looking, this forum is trashed..

Hey guys good work in here.I stumbled on this site out of anxiety before the Ist of May and I really like what I am getting.

"Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2012 Electronic Diversity Visa program.
Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below"

Pls does this statement mean I can still be selected?
Cos It seems all my guys also got the message and one of them said it is a batch by batch thingy
My Brethren pls help trash the issue....I believe in you guys