• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

lottery 2010

marshah

Registered Users (C)
Hi Dear friends

I am a lottery winner of fiscal year 2010 :D but my CN is large (AS 25***),according to your experience when Will I receive the second NL? what is important in interview and what should I do to increase my chance :confused:

Thanks for your help

Hi Dear friends

I am a lottery winner of fiscal year 2010 :D but my CN is large (AS 25***),according to your experience when Will I receive the second NL? what is important in interview and what should I do to increase my chance :confused:

Thanks for your help

You can increase your chances to make sure all your papers are ready, filled out correctly, no errors, no cross outs. All copies as requested and maybe even some extra papers to proof your case....that is all you can do:)

Make sure you have 10k, a job offer or an Affidavit at the time of your interview. Check out the cut off numbers every month so that you can estimate when your case will be up. Plus everything bentlebee mentioned.

Yep. Or you can find a job or a sponsor. The more you have, the better your chances, but one of those three is an absolute minimum. Note that the $10,000 is for a single person. Of course you'll need more if you have a spouse and/or children.

Yep. Or you can find a job or a sponsor. The more you have, the better your chances, but one of those three is an absolute minimum. Note that the $10,000 is for a single person. Of course you'll need more if you have a spouse and/or children.

Thanks for this information!

Do u know where I can see this amounts of affidavit? any web address?

Last edited by a moderator:
help..
Hello There,
i am a dv lottery winner for the program 2010
i check my visa bulletin from travel.state.gov but i can't understand the schedules located there.
I not received the 2nd letter form KCC in Egypt until now ..?
I'm born in Saudi Arabia ….But I Egyptian
my CN: under 2010AS00027xxx

thank you in advance for your assistance

help..
Hello There,
i am a dv lottery winner for the program 2010
i check my visa bulletin from travel.state.gov but i can't understand the schedules located there.
I not received the 2nd letter form KCC in Egypt until now ..?
I'm born in Saudi Arabia ….But I Egyptian
my CN: under 2010AS00027xxx

thank you in advance for your assistance

Don't post the same like 5 times in different threads...maybe start a thread and wait if some one will respond!:)

If you are in US on H1-B already and if your green card processing for ROW quota is going on and if you have to leave US because your H1 got expired, will it affect the DV processing?

If you are in US on H1-B already and if your green card processing for ROW quota is going on and if you have to leave US because your H1 got expired, will it affect the DV processing?

If you are doing Employment based green card, why are you referring to Diversity Visa (DV) processing?:confused: