Lost FP Notice - advice

NJ1485MM

Registered Users (C)
I lost my finger print notice for my N400. Who do I contact ? How do I proceed for finger printing scheduled for 12Nov2009?

Appreciate your suggestions.
Thx

I lost my finger print notice for my N400. Who do I contact ? How do I proceed for finger printing scheduled for 12Nov2009?

Thx

Did you loose it or never received it in the mail? ;) I guess USCIS can mail another one if you never received it. You can also try Infopass and ask for a printout or something if you never received it in the mail. Don't know what happens if you loose it.

Visited USCIS Mount Laurel, NJ

Took a infopass appointment and visited USCIS today. Appointment was smooth no issues. But local USCIS does not have access to N-400 application related scheduling :(. 3 of them worked for 30 mins to find a solution, and came back said your appointment is in 2004 :D, that was for my GC (3rd FP):mad:

Anyway, they said they email to N400 processing unit ask them to resend the mail or reschedule it.

Thanks for the advice.

Thx

Call the National Customer Service Center. Do that a couple of minutes before 6:00 pm east time, that way you will reach the west coast center. They can send you a copy by fax. This will work only with the weast coast.

Always photocopy everything. I've done it forever, always at work.

However, when once in 2004 I had not received an I-797 receipt notice regarding an EAD application, I wrote to USCIS and got their written reply back which basically said: "we do not issue duplicate receipt notices".

:(. 3 of them worked for 30 mins to find a solution, and came back said your appointment is in 2004 :D, that was for my GC (3rd FP):mad:

Geez, you'd think they never had such a request in the past.

Q:How many USCIS IOs does it take to figure out how to reschedule FP?
A: Three: one to search the system and two to supervise.:D

Be realistic. No one photocopies their important mail in fear they will loose it.

Then how can one explain it is lost? The fire burned house down? He forgot where to place it? He carrried the FP notice with him all the day and get robbed?

Then how can one explain it is lost? The fire burned house down? He forgot where to place it? He carrried the FP notice with him all the day and get robbed?

OP lost the bag that contained FP notice..as in accidentally left it behind somewhere.

Received FP notice again

Well, infopass appointment worked. Received a duplicate FP notice yesterday. It took just one day. Mailed from Mount Laurel, NJ.
I guess someone knew what do to.

Any it was interesting experience, including losing the fp.
But there is way to get it, it just takes your time.

Thanks folks for the suggestion.

I do keep copies for documents received. Hey, lost it before I made the copy, it happens.