Looks like TSC processing all old cases now

I am a TSC original filer still waiting.... God only knows when my case is going to get approved...

Just called TSC IO said everything is good got FP results but its not with any officer wait till OCT.

Let start complaining like yellowrocks .

NO LUD
to
NO TSC approval.

Let me be the first one to complain
don't depress man .
let see how many more years they can hold our application .

i completed 8 years man, some people got their GC within 4 years after they came here
still waiting..

my client is pressuring me to join FTE , i dont know what to do, i cannot go to another place with my wife and little kids

its really frustrating
dont knwo why USCIS is still holding my case, they already cleared my namecheck once
why they want to check once again, i dont know really
they could have the info with my A number and they can approve our case
i dont know why they want to wait for once again my namecheck clearance

its really pain i am not able to sleep properly everyday, just thinking about GC train when it will come

its totally random.2005 eb's are getting approved.eb-2's with old p.ds are still waiting.recently an old p.d but filed 485 in june 2007 got approved.this itself proves its like some lottery system going on.
looks like only transfered cases are getting approvals.as they had recent lud's due to transfer.

I've been in the US for 12 years. Original TSC. Career mothered big time. No LUDs. NAMECHECK PENDING. WTF. I think I have the Oldest 485 ND among EB2, if not the second Oldest pending. Not even a friggin clue. WTF.

phew..that feels good.

its totally random.2005 eb's are getting approved.eb-2's with old p.ds are still waiting.recently an old p.d but filed 485 in june 2007 got approved.this itself proves its like some lottery system going on.
looks like only transfered cases are getting approvals.as they had recent lud's due to transfer.

take my case,
mine is filed in TSC and LUDs on both our 485 cases but no approval
mine is namecheck pending and my wife's is already cleared twice

we original TSC filler should call TSC and let them know abt....may be they think TSC original filler all done...jut kiddin.....

The title of this thread should be "Looks like TSC processing all old cases now FROM INDIA AND CHINA ONLY". I don't believe ROW cases with old PDs (2003 and older) are currently being processed. A couple of weeks ago it seemed TSC was clearing out ROW cases exclusively. Also like some have suggested, it does not look like cases originally filed with TSC are currently being adjudicated. Perhaps this is because of the retrogression for India and China starting Sept 1, but then again who can really get a handle on what TSC is doing? I see I-485s submitted in April, May and June of this year getting approved, but not ones that were submitted earlier. Also does the term "Priority Date" even have any priority?

I have done 3rd time FP for this F**** 485 .After FP No LUD .TSC IO/FBI said good and clear.
----------------------------------

did anybody see any TSC originally case :-

I can see lots of case like me ,hudakchullu and other .I don't have name here ...

any TSC fillers comments

Singh bhai,

I filed at TSC not a transfer case and one more funny news with IO is that they are trying to process all the old cases. Let's hope some good news very soon.

Reddy,
Don't believe on IO words .Last time when I called said case with IO now not assign.
we all know that..

pd dec2003
rd 8/4/4

When I spoke with IO on Monday, I was told that they are looking into all the old cases who are struck in namecheck and as per IO the namecheck results are not updating in their system and it is their system issue and they are working on that and IO was really helpful and she spent some time talking to me unlike other m***** who are giving some F******* answers.