Looks like TSC processing all old cases now

Reddy20

Registered Users (C)
Congrats to everyone who got approval today, it looks like TSC is processing all the old cases.
I spoke to IO today and she informed me that USCIS is working on all the cases that are struck in namecheck and she said it is their system problem not getting the namecheck results updated, I am not sure whether this is a correct info or not, but the lady I spoke was very patient and answering all my questions unlike several other ladies whom I spoke and wasted my time.

Happy to see all the old timers getting approval.

Reddy,
Did you notice that all the cases are approved :
VSC:-TSC transfer cases.

What will happen to original TSC file cases..

any comments:

Almost all the cases approved last few days are transfered cases. There are cases approved with PD of 2004 from TSC (transfered onces)..... all hopes are slipping out and frustration is unmeasurable.

FYI, USCIS dictionary doesn't have words like sequence, order, logic, rational, COMMON SENSE, etc....... I wish some insane IO hit the approved button for all of us....... IT SUCKS!!! BIG TIME !!!

Good Luck !

I concur with zzzz. I have seen the recent approvals for only the CSC>TSC transfers. I guess people like me who filed 485 originally at TSC will just have to wait and wait....

In a same boat.Dont know what will happen.
EB3 INDIA TSC
PD Dec 2003
I 485 140 RD June 2004
1 FP Dec 2004
2 FP Feb 2006
3 FP Aug 2007 (After many calls)
140 AP March 2005
3 EAD 3 AP
NC cleared as per INFOPASS and IO
Contacted Congressman No Reply
Generated SR No Reply

I have done 3rd time FP for this F**** 485 .After FP No LUD .TSC IO/FBI said good and clear.
----------------------------------

did anybody see any TSC originally case :-

I can see lots of case like me ,hudakchullu and other .I don't have name here ...

any TSC fillers comments

I spoke with the same lady last week and she told me the same thing.
She also explained me several other things which I've never could get answered
before. Very nice lady.

Congrats to everyone who got approval today, it looks like TSC is processing all the old cases.
I spoke to IO today and she informed me that USCIS is working on all the cases that are struck in namecheck and she said it is their system problem not getting the namecheck results updated, I am not sure whether this is a correct info or not, but the lady I spoke was very patient and answering all my questions unlike several other ladies whom I spoke and wasted my time.

Happy to see all the old timers getting approval.

your name check is pending

do some poja ..

My name check clear and FP is clear .AS per IO ready to go .waiting to assign to officer.
PD :-12/2003
Rd:-485 8/4/04 LUD 7/27/,7/28 & 8/8
FP:-8/15/07
NO LUD after FP code1

really frustrating man, No one really cares about the TSC original people
my PD is too old , i applied in 2006
they initiated 2nd time namecheck, its pending
1st one cleared on 2005 for my 1st 485 application
this is my 2nd 485 application

there are no words to explain my frustration,depression...