List of RFE Waiters

Question to Chutki

Did you change your employer? Do you know the reason why INS sent that RFE to you. I am in Va and may be Va people are getting RFEs

RFE sent out on 25th, haven\'t received it. I will let you know as soon as I receive it.

Just talked to IIO

My RFE was received by INS on 12th Feb 2002. On 19th my wife\'s case was approved. Today I received her Approval Notice. I called INS and he told nothing has been decided on my case. It takes 14 working days to reopen these RFE\'s. How far this is true? I saw some approvals after a week of RFE received by INS. Did anyone check with IIO recently?

Please share your experience.

Thanks in advance.

EAD Approved - Spouse (Dependent)gets RFE. Pl share exp.

EAD Approved - Spouse (Dependent)gets RFE. Pl share exp. Any idea what could be the RFE for?

stiger got approved, Yahooooooooooooo!

Boy, what a excitement to post my approval! I just checked AVM in the weekend, and found both me and my wife case been approved on 27th.
PD : 09/99
RD : 02/01
ND : 02/01
FP : 06/01
RFE issued: 01/02 for last two years earning statement.
REF received by INS: 02/07/2002
Approved : 02/27/2002

Special thanks to AIndian to maintain this thread and keep everybody alive :) Man, you\'ll be there in any minute! And thank to Gentrig, you are lucky man, so do I. And also thanks to Rajiv Khanna.

Best wishes to everyone on this board, don\'t worry too much, we\'re getting there.

Help** RFE Rd6/1

Hi,

Few minutes back spoke to IIO about my case and itseems RFE was gererated on my case. But they have not given me the specific reason. They said they will mail me the RFE in couple of weeks.

My case is not complecated at all. Same Employer from the begining, EB2, RIR ,RD 06/01/2001, ND 08/06/2001, country India and State MD.

Any one has any idea about what may be the RFE about??/

Please help me.

Thanks
More????

At what point .. Do we get RFE ???

As per AVM .. My April 11th case was assigned to officer on Dec 27th.. Still not approved ... So questions arise like What point in the process do RFE will be generated ...

Just look through the list AIndian kept here

You\'ll notice that RFE could be anything related to your application, like Employment status, tax, medical record, etc. Just wait until your lawyer receive it.

Got RFE 03/01/02- Medical

RFE issued 02/22, got 03/01 medical (F@#$% Doctor didn\'t check two boxes)

RFE issued for Apr case

I called IIO on 2/28 and they said RFE will be mailed out in a week. Don\'t know what they are looking for yet. RD 4/3, ND 4/18.

Good luck!
JJD

AVM is changed to

"RFE is issued on 3/1 regarding Finger Print recording" today. I am not sure how long will it take for this kind of case. Please help!

Thanks,
JJD