List of RFE Waiters

Received RFE on 02/25/02

ND: 12/29/2000
Recived RFE for emplyement letter and the recent 4 pay-stubs. Also, received Medical RFE for my son.

behappy

On RFE..

My wife also got an rfe on the same date.... And attorney has not received yet... No change in my message status on AVM... Is Ur spouse\'s 485 approved ???

Add me to the list

RD 3/13
ND 3/19
RFE for 3 paystubs, last 2 W-2s and company letter stating continued desire to sponsor me, received on 2/15 and replied on 2/26. Waiting.
jsram

Recieved RFE

My details PD 3/00 RD 2/27/01 ND 3/08/01 FP 8/15/01
RFE issued 2/20/02 and recieved by me on 2/26/02
RFE Details:
  Employment Letter stating Date of Hire, salary, Duties and proof of continued employment.
  Re submit Form G325 A Biographic Information Sheet.
My Question:
  Does anyone know why INS is asking for G325 again when we already filled it along with the application form. What does this combination mean to me? Thanks for suggestions

Updated List

The G325A will reflect whether you have changed the address or employer. It will help them in cross them your earlier statements and whether you are still employed and with whom. Hope it helps.

gentrig approved today !!!

Happy to post my approval today. Thanks everybody. I knew I was getting close per VSC RFE approval pattern.
RD : 1/01
ND : 1/01

AIndian, special thanks to you to take all the pain to maintain this RFE list. I\'m pretty sure you also real close to approval.
All my best wishes to everyone on this board for their speedy approval and bright future.
Very big \'Thanks\' to Rajiv Khanna.

Congrats!!!. Should be a big relief. Enjoy your freedom.

Took the liberty to update the RFE list to include myself. yet to recieve the RFE.

BIG Question? Did anybody recieve a copy of the RFE at your address besides the attorney\'s copy?

Just wondering whether you too get a copy or not!

Received RFE

INS sent RFE on 2/21 and my lawyer recd. on 2/27. Me in VA and lawyer in MD. My details: RD:4/5 ND: 5/3 FP 11/7 EB2 INDIA EAC 01-167-
They asked for last 2 pay stubs, last 2 income tax returnx, last 2 W2 and complete copy of passport for me and my spouse.
I already sent the required papers to my lawyer and hopefully will be sent to INS by lawyer today only.
How long does it take for INS to resume processing once again based on RFE received?

Question for all the RFE waiters

After INS received your response, what was the message in AVM updated to?

VSC got my response yesterday, here is the message in the AVM:

"On February 27th, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence
or information. It will take between 350 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case.
 However, because the preliminary processing was completed before request additional
material, the remaining process time for this stage of your case is approximately 540 days. ...."

This message looks strange and terrible. Do I need to wait another looooooooong time?

Any RFE waiters, please share your information. Thanks.

It took about four business days.

I sent out my response on 2/22. INS got it on 2/27.